Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Got mines locked down.
tenor.png

Can somebody direct message me that knows anything about these bots that kill it on SNKRS and footsites?

Now that being all said, are the other J's such as the 3's, 4's, and 13's composed of fake leather as well? I apologize if this is a dumb question.

Edit: A good reference is the pure money 4's. The leather on the collar seems to be stiff and synthetic IMO. Please feel free to correct me.

makes no sense. I have all of them. They are all fake plastic. The SBB has some qualities most of us like more, softness, more tumbled panels. But it's rearranging deck chairs on titanic- all AJ1 retros are fake plastic.

Go look at OG AJ1, OG nike sneakers in general from 80s. They were leather. They were thicker and they chipped and cracked like leather. This new breed is plastic. Yes, SBB1 is trash too, but better trash.

You think they're all trash, but you've paid for every one of them....? ok

people are so clueless when it comes to leather. full grain, top grain, and.. trash. 1s, at least the recent remasters, arent fake leather lol.

Idk i guess i just like the colors but i like these over the SBB’s. Them joints kinda hyped up imo.

You think they're all trash, but you've paid for every one of them....? ok
does this argument make sense? I like AJ1. There is no way to get an AJ1 other than from Nike. I don't like the synthetic trash materials they use, but I still like the shoe- the color blocking, the history, the silhouette. I can buy the shoe, wear it, but still think people here are delusional when proselytizing about SBB and "quality". No $160 brand name shoe will have quality leather. Impossible. Heck, Common projects have real leather and they do zero marketing and retail for $400+. You're all being hoodwinked by nike into thinking these shoes have quality materials. Heck, even Nike's marketing materials shy away from hyping the quality and stick to talking about the history tradition of the silhouette / Jordan.

does this argument make sense? I like AJ1. There is no way to get an AJ1 other than from Nike. I don't like the synthetic trash materials they use, but I still like the shoe- the color blocking, the history, the silhouette. I can buy the shoe, wear it, but still think people here are delusional when proselytizing about SBB and "quality". No $160 brand name shoe will have quality leather. Impossible. Heck, Common projects have real leather and they do zero marketing and retail for $400+. You're all being hoodwinked by nike into thinking these shoes have quality materials. Heck, even Nike's marketing materials shy away from hyping the quality and stick to talking about the history tradition of the silhouette / Jordan.

Thanks for your opinion and I somewhat agree. Which Jordan's do you think have real leather? Perhaps the softer leather on the 11 Space Jam where the Jumpman sits?

keep debating dumb details on a shoe that is entirely synthetic and wouldn't qualify as leather. Fake leather that's closer to plastic than leather gets weird glitter marks after a year. But compare pictures and call the fake leather "butter" and think tumbled means something like a dork.

James, you're getting your Beams in a bunch, but I love your passion for leather. :D

I wish all AJ 1’s had zoom air units. It’s 2018, I’m not wearing the same cushioning set up from 1985.

Didn’t they update chucks with updated cushioning? I guess anything is possible. 1’s are pretty comfortable but they could be improved. To be honest I never understood why they didn’t use current tech on retros while maintaining the silhouette and original design.

not even one pair with all that running around bruh? That’s messed up
I had 2 chances at retail already (1. missed a call on Tuesday 10 minutes before the store closed. Was sleep from studying lol and 2. this morning for a guaranteed pair but I got off work so late and men sizes were hella limited as well)

That's just life though.. :lol: still have tomorrow and Saturday to worry about. Wishing everybody luck on these coming up

Back
Top Bottom