Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

My Nike pair will be here 2morrow. I'm tempted to go ahead and sell it on stockX.

But then I'd be sick if I went 0-6 on FL/FA app reserves

I didn’t get a message or any sort of notification that I had access to the Bred Toes. I tried various links and it wouldn’t let me add to cart. I finally found a direct link to the desktop version of NDC and I clicked on something that said “you’re in” or something like that. It then let me add to cart and add all of my information before saying I had to add a valid email despite the fact that my email was fine. I messed with it for a while and eventually it let me get to the end and I went to hit the final button to order and it kept saying Error. I figured that the system finally figured out I didn’t have access but it said to call Nike so I did. The rep told me I did have access and she ordered them for me. It went through and I got my shipping confirmation late last night. They should be here on Monday. That was a lot of work but now I won’t have to mess with it tomorrow. I’m still confused as to how I had access and was not in any way notified. If it weren’t for the J23 app/twitter account, I wouldnt have known about it and wouldn’t have checked. Did anyone else have similar problems?

I didn’t get a message or any sort of notification that I had access to the Bred Toes. I tried various links and it wouldn’t let me add to cart. I finally found a direct link to the desktop version of NDC and I clicked on something that said “you’re in” or something like that. It then let me add to cart and add all of my information before saying I had to add a valid email despite the fact that my email was fine. I messed with it for a while and eventually it let me get to the end and I went to hit the final button to order and it kept saying Error. I figured that the system finally figured out I didn’t have access but it said to call Nike so I did. The rep told me I did have access and she ordered them for me. It went through and I got my shipping confirmation late last night. They should be here on Monday. That was a lot of work but now I won’t have to mess with it tomorrow. I’m still confused as to how I had access and was not in any way notified. If it weren’t for the J23 app/twitter account, I wouldnt have known about it and wouldn’t have checked. Did anyone else have similar problems?
Waaaaaaaaaasaaat!!

Received my early pair from Nike in under 24 hrs. Nonshattered backboard quality. Maybe closer to Breds and Royals.
7AAD938D-C573-4881-8BBA-201011DB845D.jpeg

I never got a notification either, even after shipping. With the way they sold out it seems like there was a glitch/jig. I never did any of the imessage jig people were talking about but had to change devices to complete check out.

Back
Top Bottom