Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I hate FL. So how many people missed the fact that all the stores that started off FCFS changed up and went reserve system? LOL.

Employees at those locations about to EAT..............probably still gonna be FCFS unless folks entered late.

que up the "I reserved with 6 minutes" posts. lol

Think of it as groups. The shoes are raffled off to the group with the highest head start which is 10mins. If there are leftovers from the 10min group, then those leftovers are raffled off to the next group which is 9mins. This continues until no more shoes are available or all groups have had a chance.

there's no way it works like this since people have an hour to confirm their reservation. i'm guessing it's an allocation thing... 70% 10 mins.. 20% 9 mins.. etc.

how can unclaimed pairs b spoken for already??? translation: unclaimed pairs r getting backdoored/going to employees.

yup, thats exactly how they do it at Kith

there's no way it works like this since people have an hour to confirm their reservation. i'm guessing it's an allocation thing... 70% 10 mins.. 20% 9 mins.. etc.

I think it goes something like that too

its exactly how it works. show some evidence saying otherwise instead of making up how you think it works.

Not an allocation thing at all...10 minute people get first chance to claim their pairs for 1 hour...9 minute people who get picked are “waitlisted” until the 10 minute groups 1 hour expires at which time the 9 minute group gets a chance...Keeps falling over like this until all the shoes have been claimed...

its exactly how it works. show some evidence saying otherwise instead of making up how you think it works.

i already provided evidence, people have an hour to reserve. you said "if there are leftovers then it will go to 9 mins", how are they going to have a chance to reserve if all the pairs went to the 10 mins people, and they have an hour to reserve? that means nobody in 9 mins would have a chance until an hour later

Not an allocation thing at all...10 minute people get first chance to claim their pairs for 1 hour...9 minute people who get picked are “waitlisted” until the 10 minute groups 1 hour expires at which time the 9 minute group gets a chance...Keeps falling over like this until all the shoes have been claimed...

i think its this.

false, there's been people that hit with 9, 7, 6 mins, WITHOUT waitlist, while people with 10 mins don't get picked at all. explain that?

false, there's been people that hit with 9, 7, 6 mins, WITHOUT waitlist, while people with 10 mins don't get picked at all. explain that?
show an specific example of this. in order for that to occur people across the different groups would have to have the same size AND same stores selected.

show an specific example of this. in order for that to occur people across the different groups would have to have the same size AND same stores selected.

there's no solid evidence like that unless you do it yourself with a few accounts, do YOU have any evidence of your theory?

I hate FL. So how many people missed the fact that all the stores that started off FCFS changed up and went reserve system? LOL.
Employees at those locations about to EAT..............probably still gonna be FCFS unless folks entered late.
que up the "I reserved with 6 minutes" posts. lol

when you have half the bay area fighting over 3 FA's, 6 minutes wont hit here. 6min might have a shot at a smaller FTL if other 10min guys don't go for those stores. I'll eat my words if somebody in the bay area hits on these with 6mins.

That falls to stock numbers...

When stock looks like Space Jam XI’s then they’ll have enough pairs for all the 10 minute tier people to eat, bunch of 9 minute people, and even into the lower tiers...

Lower numbers like Yeezy’s for example, and you’ll see 10 minute people getting waitlisted...

IMG_4642.PNG

Stay woke!

not everyone is located in the same area with the same stores with the same allocation....i guess it depends on where you're at. if a 10min hs guy doesnt hit but a 7min hs guy hits, im guessing the 10min hs guy is in an area with more demand or lower allocation thus his chances were slimmer even with a 10min hs, while the 7min hs guy is in a less demand area thus didnt need the full 10 mins to hit.

That falls to stock numbers...

When stock looks like Space Jam XI’s then they’ll have enough pairs for all the 10 minute tier people to eat, bunch of 9 minute people, and even into the lower tiers...

Lower numbers like Yeezy’s for example, and you’ll see 10 minute people getting waitlisted...
I won Yeezys with 7 mins on FTA

Back
Top Bottom