Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Same thing happened to me. I have multiple accounts and some show purchased, but most of them didn't show it for the BC3. The cashier even put in the 4 digit code and swiped to reveal the reservation. I thought that would've sufficed. I'm also having the problem of the rewards not printing at the end of the receipt nor show up in the app after a purchase. This is frustrating.

So I’m not sure what was going on, but I had the same issue, customer service told me that you need to confirm otherwise your chances at future raffles will be reduced. I went back to the store and they did what others have mentioned. They told me that you can confirm through the app, but they also do a manual confirm on their computer in the back of store, which he said they have to do after every app release. I waited for him to confirm and then I tried again on the app and it went through. I would try again on your app if you can and if it doesn’t work go back to the store, because that means they didn’t confirm on their computer.
Thanks for that info. Was going to call them to see if it made a difference or not since everyone I talk to isn't sure even employees. I do know that it should be instantly confirmed after you enter code and paid because that's how it was on my 96 XI's pickup.

Same thing happened to me. I have multiple accounts and some show purchased, but most of them didn't show it for the BC3. The cashier even put in the 4 digit code and swiped to reveal the reservation. I thought that would've sufficed. I'm also having the problem of the rewards not printing at the end of the receipt nor show up in the app after a purchase. This is frustrating.

The reason it's not printing the coupon is the employee isn't ringing it up under your VIP, only logical explanation.. are they scanning your VIP card or getting your phone number?

The reason it's not printing the coupon is the employee isn't ringing it up under your VIP, only logical explanation.. are they scanning your VIP card or getting your phone number?

Yes. I literally watched them as they input the numbers to make sure they're not doing anything shady on two occasions. Even the receipt shows my name and loyalty #.

I just chatted with Champs and the rep had to manually push it through. It'll take 1-2 weeks.

I actually want these again, wanted at first but i saw pre order prices at sbb resale range. I don’t get paid til a week after RD, hopefully resell is 200-230 range

I actually want these again, wanted at first but i saw pre order prices at sbb resale range. I don’t get paid til a week after RD, hopefully resell is 200-230 range

Should be low resale. They are everywhere

Yes. I literally watched them as they input the numbers to make sure they're not doing anything shady on two occasions. Even the receipt shows my name and loyalty #.

I just chatted with Champs and the rep had to manually push it through. It'll take 1-2 weeks.
damn I was gonna say check receipt for your name and number but if it's there and no coupon that's weird

that's insane. plenty of pairs to be had which is a good thing. can't wait to see all the posts about mismatched leathers on Saturday!

Last week i had one footlocker within 50 miles of me show up as app and all the others were FCFS until Tuesday night. Right now that same FTL is only one showing app. Super confident these will all turn to app in the coming days.

Yeah no way fcfs, I think the footapps have caught onto something. No need to worry if you have 1 account per store. Everyone on that 11m will forsure hit. Good luck y’all.

Just called my local finish lines, they said they're not getting them. Feel like they're lying to me lol

Knowing some stores, you guys might want to call every day :lol: dk if Athelete's Foot got this yet but if so, they most likely did raffles yesterday
DTLR tickets today and tommorow from 10 - 5
Jimmy Jazz Wednesday all day
FNL today and tommorow all day

etc.. Just off previous local releases of course, but you all know your own schedules anyways :lol:

Locked in!

1B34A70A-0951-4CD3-B487-EF45D844D512.png

Just called my local finish lines, they said they're not getting them. Feel like they're lying to me lol
It's not even on their RELEASE Calendar, from what I saw it's only FTL FTA RU VILLA DTLR SHOE PALACE KICKSUSA Etc.
Regardless I'm sure you'll EAT, looks like theirs plenty of pairs to go around :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

Hibbett Sports had the Gold Toes but doesn’t look like they’ll be getting these. Don’t look at the FTL map and think it’ll be easy.

Back
Top Bottom