Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I have nothing on the foot sites at all :lol: don't think i ever hit on anything from them besides UNCs and the black Rare Airs

30177CBA-E499-4371-846E-EDCAA463D9E7.jpeg
Loll

I saw them in person at the Kicklahoma sneaker event this weekend. Extremely high quality shoes. Tumbled leather isn't as soft or thick like 2016 Bred or 2017 Royals though. It's exactly like the Sails and Black OG 1 of premium packs from last year in my opinion. I know leather quality may vary per shoe though. Overall it's a must buy! I hope yall enjoy my in hand pic
MVIMG_20180218_152114.jpg

Why did BSTN over saturate those pics smh? Horrible color accuracy. They do not look like that smh

these look amazing in hand and on feet, the sail white is so buttter on these just like the SBB, im grabbing 3 pairs if possible. Dont sleep on these even those there just a mix of classic cws

these look amazing in hand and on feet, the sail white is so buttter on these just like the SBB, im grabbing 3 pairs if possible. Dont sleep on these even those there just a mix of classic cws

They are nice but SBB 1.0 is still better. These are up there though. I'm still amazed at how plush SBB 1.0 leather is smh. That shoe is becoming a unicorn from a manufacturing perspective. Jordan Brand simply can't reproduce it.

I'm so in for a Pair. Hope they will not to hard to cop on Saturday.....

Wow those pics are nice. While everyone was fighting over gold toes I was game planning for these the whole time. Trying for 2x

Debating paying $250 on a pre-order for these. In then end, I'll be selling my blue tints and keeping $50 on top. I'm not trying to strike out.

Good to see FTA has the reservation system up. Hopefully FTL will follow suit later on this evening/tomorrow morning.

Back
Top Bottom