Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

The only folks that should be saying ishh like that right now...

FullSizeRender.jpg

Just dropped $300 online at Footlocker and of course after I place the order it says it won't reflect on my VIP until it ships so probably going to be cutting it close

Just dropped $300 online at Footlocker and of course after I place the order it says it won't reflect on my VIP until it ships so probably going to be cutting it close
I did this for the off whites and I just barely got vip. Still didn’t get the shoes.. returned the **** I bought and still kept me vip :smokin

How do you guys go about choosing which stores to select? So many near me are getting them even some that never get anything.

I wanna choose the bigger one but it's about an hour drive

the one closest to me is only like 15 minutes

Thanks for the input! Mine actually just says Im platinum until next year. I was surprised because even though Im sure my spending reset, my BC III purchase never even showed up on the app. Doesnt say the usual "spend 300 to maintain" etc. though so I might be good?

When first become platinum it covers from the day you become platinum to the next year. If in that time you spend more than $300 than you automatically become eligible for the year after that. But your spending reset every year. As long as you spend the minimum you will always be platinum. From what I witnessed though is after a reset you don’t hit as often as before. Happened to me with champs smh

Back
Top Bottom