Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Has anyone been experiencing a glitch with their ftl app?I’ll check the stores selected occasionally and the app will show 2 of the same locations selected with a shorter distance to travel while also choosing a different store for the third selection.I haven’t attempted to change my store selections since I got the 10 min headstart besides when I notice the glitch.It happens everytime I open the app and check “stores selected”.

If you don’t reserve on the app it’s not over for you..... especially if you in nyc If you put the footwork in you’ll get a pair‍♂️♂️♂️

SBBs didnt rise in price until about 6 months after the release.

They could be had for 250 after the release. If anyone cant get these right away, its no rush to go out and cop these with as many shoes coming out as it is. Sometimes you have to prioritize releases and you don't need every single release on release date. As nice as these are, its kinda redundant to cop if you already have Banneds and Black Toes. It's just a mash up of those two colorways.

Tats not true... I paid resell on my SBB and paid $400+ and this was week after release

grabbing a pair of these for my daughter. she wears an 8.5 in womens, that's a 7 in men's correct? & is a 7 in mens the same as a 7 in GS?

think this explains why I hit most of my yeezys at champs, and barely hit any BC3 there this past weekend

Yea BC3 Champs barely had any men’s pairs

As far as the employee adding stuff to their own account yea that’s a termination when caught

It happens a lot actually from new hires

The dummies never realize like we can look up your name/account in the system lol

Just reposting from another thread to vent and see if anybody had the same thing happen to them

"Think Shoe City called me a few minutes ago.. I fell asleep trying to study and I woke up to my phone on 1% and a familiar missed call

I open it up and look for a second then the screen blanks out :lol: we'll see in about 10 mins when my phone cuts back on"

Had this typed few seconds ago but it turned back on... It's the store :smh: they're closed now too smh L
Yup it was them for sure. Size is already claimed but of course there’s still getting there after the pickup window..

I’m sick :lol:

I never give them my phone number
I always pull out my app and make them scan it
I gotta hear that beep
If I don’t hear a beep I make them scan it again :lol:

Smart, I need to start doing this because I know I've gotten screwed a few times on it although I usually watch them enter my phone number

I usually give phone number so I can apply the points to different accounts lol

I do make sure the points are applied later on though. If not I call customer service

i ALWAYS make sure they scan my vip from the app. and it better make that beeping sound like some else said. im not falling for the ole fake scan and enter their own account trick haha.

Yeah I usually have them scan it.. even when they ask for my number I pull it out and have them scan it. Im sure Ive probably given my number in the past long ago when the apps were still in trial mode. Im checking receipts when I get home though.

Tats not true... I paid resell on my SBB and paid $400+ and this was week after release

Yeah exactly, I hate when people find ONE example of someone getting a deal and go ahead and take that as “resell was only $x for so long!” I remember not wanting to spend $380+ on a pair from OSlife soon after release and they were on the low end of the spectrum.

Quick question, how do you guys get checkin codes? Do I just walk in my loval footlocker and they’ll give it to me?

Back
Top Bottom