Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Went in this spot Monday for raffles, says they weren't getting mens. Called Wednesday, still said they weren't getting them

I go in today off a rumor that it's gonna br a FCFS tommorow and they tell me they already did raffles the other day :smh: same **** everyday, just would've been cool since it was only 5 mins from the crib

report to corporate

So brand new customers using these apps for the first time are just SOL? or do they have to go and buy s**t they don't want to get VIP minutes?

C'mon now...I was eating while refreshing lol

I refreshed for 2 hours straight and I’ve been at work all day. I can multi task just fine. My beef is the second I wasn’t looking it dropped.

Like I’m supposed to stalk this ******ed app alllll day?? #CmonNow .. sneaker pass is one of the worst ideas I’ve seen from Nike.. do better.

Nike need to stop trolling... Hitting me up with a gattdamned alert that they reserved the "Home Craze" PG-2s... straight disrespectful! lol

With the footlocker rsvr how does it work I have a 6 min headstart and trimmer end in like 2 hours does it matter when I open the app or is it all the same say if I fall asleep and open it at 10pm

Is that a good or bad thing? Never held the newer black toes in hand.

just not "sbb1" quality like it was rumored to be.

i remember seeing this pic when they were first rumored to drop

then again.. they're probably fakes

With the footlocker rsvr how does it work I have a 6 min headstart and trimmer end in like 2 hours does it matter when I open the app or is it all the same say if I fall asleep and open it at 10pm
You have a window of time to respond to claim a pair if you are selected. Not exactly sure how long that window is though. Miracles do happen, but with only a 6 minute head start, I wouldn't hold your breath.

if you have a credible source then i believe you, like i said earlier it was just what i thought was the process from what i've seen happen. did FTL main office also say if dollar spent had anything to do with hitting reservations? does spending more really help?

If it is not an allocated distribution, and instead goes straight to 10m & 9m accounts first (i.e. VIP accounts), then you'd have a situation where the top 10% of accounts in a given area are going to repeatedly win as they continually increase their account's standing by continually spending on those winning reservations. Meanwhile, any other accounts that haven't achieved VIP status, and repeatedly lose as a result, aren't going to be spending on their account in that particular instance and aren't going to catch up unless they go spend hundreds of dollars on clothing or general-release shoes each time that they lose. It would be like a tax cut that drastically benefits the 1% of income-earners who also invest in the stock market and represent 97% of the total returns of the stock market, which they reinvest.

false, there's been people that hit with 9, 7, 6 mins, WITHOUT waitlist, while people with 10 mins don't get picked at all. explain that?

Were they gunning for the same size?

Maybe they didn't have enough 10 minute entries for particular sizes to reserve all the stock which would allow the lower denominations a chance to win those sizes. Meanwhile there might be a surplus of 10 minute entries for certain sizes meaning that yeah some 10 minute people will miss out.

The system doesn't allocate a random pair to someone just because they had a 10 minute head start. It would have to be for the size they entered for.

I just have a hard time believing that the the system would select a 9 minuter for a size 10 over a 10 minuter for the same size. That would totally make the whole head start thing obsolete.

SNKRS app don’t be giving notifications like Finishline or other apps with restocks or surprise drops. You got to wait to see someone post info about it or randomly be using the app during a drop, Nike got to fix that.
Why? This actually gives people a chance. I was able to get a reservation today. Limited releases are impossible, but they always are no matter what the process.

SNKRS app don’t be giving notifications like Finishline or other apps with restocks or surprise drops. You got to wait to see someone post info about it or randomly be using the app during a drop, Nike got to fix that.

Nike does that on purpose to prevent server crashing....Look at the gold toes for example. People knew they were gonna drop at 12pm and people were going ham on that ****

I think people don't use common or logical sense when looking at how people can score a pair with a 10 or 0 min HS. 6, 7, or 10 min HS's can lead to a W for so many reasons.

Back
Top Bottom