Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Let's be real...forget about "OG" or not, bred toes are better colorway and quality than black toes.
Saw it in hand, still looking to cop...

Regardless I’m not gonna make a mistake like I did with the SBB so had to cop. I took out the inserts and man it definitely feels cheap without the inserts in

Babysitting with the Bred toes

Attachments

• 8C0FD1CB-4F83-4D20-806F-835C69EFF435.jpeg
    8C0FD1CB-4F83-4D20-806F-835C69EFF435.jpeg
    322.3 KB · Views: 71
Regardless I’m not gonna make a mistake like I did with the SBB so had to cop. I took out the inserts and man it definitely feels cheap without the inserts in

Babysitting with the Bred toes

Na man, those red laces ain’t right lol

I'm soo pissed. I went to meet up with this guy locally in LA to trade my size 12 for his size 10.5 and he didn't want to do it at the last minute because the white leather on the upper wasn't as tumbled as his. I had the receipt and all but he didn't want to trade,

I'm soo pissed. I went to meet up with this guy locally in LA to trade my size 12 for his size 10.5 and he didn't want to do it at the last minute because the white leather on the upper wasn't as tumbled as his. I had the receipt and all but he didn't want to trade,
Dude was petty

so should probably buy now, and not wait....don’t seenprices dropping

They’re not gonna start dropping day of release lol. They are gonna drop some early-mid week, then stabilize then go back up slowly. I think these might only allow us a short window to capitalize at a decent price though.

Back
Top Bottom