Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Well I have $400 out of my bank account in authorizations but it’s not showing up yet. Either my footlocker order is in that or my wife just bought a **** load of groceries at Wal Mart

C7985FD3-B77B-4D75-ACEC-6ABE2FF5BA5D.png

We can’t be here already right?

My girlfriend spends like $155 when she cooks a meal for me... so $400 in groceries is nothing. Sometimes we’re better off just going out.

Damn these took a huge hit this afternoon. Besides the phone orders this morning, what happened?

Man.. I wanted to cop more than one too lol. I just didn't want to risk it. Ill be happy if/when my 1 pair ships anyway.

where she shop at? sprouts?

Where do you shop at? $60 dollars at Trader Joe’s is graham crackers and two frozen packs food. are you kidding me? I live in New York so that might have something to do with how expensive grocery is. I would imagine California is probably the same as NY but other cities the cost of living is low so meh maybe $60 can get you far

Where do you shop at? $60 dollars at Trader Joe’s is graham crackers and two frozen packs food. are you kidding me? I live in New York so that might have something to do with how expansive grocery is. I would imagine California is probably the same as NY but other cities the cost of living is low so meh maybe $60 can get you far

60 dollars is a week filled of fruit, veggies, milk, yogurt, sandwich stuff, and probably a 6 pack for me.. what you buying? ****load of meat?

Back
Top Bottom