Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

One pair ?
tenor.gif
If you're ever in Atlanta drinks on me.

I don't really understand people getting so hyped about Jordan 1's in a non-OG colorway.

Objectively 1's and 2's are garbage for support and comfort. Paying $300+ for a shoe designed in the early 80's seems insane to me haha.

These at retail make sense, but man I feel like people are blowing their loads too soon on these and paying way too much money. Let the dust settle and I bet these sit at $200-$225.
You must be new

Is everyone underestimating the amount of these made though? Like they're still classified as a GR. Some people bought 3 pairs for retail. I just think everyone could be tripping over a shoe that is in fact plentiful, but everyone is playing themselves thinking it's more limited than it truly is.
People still think what a shoe is labeled means anything. He are the facts....they didn't make enough to supply the people who wanted to buy period! Silly of you to look at a map and think that equates to quantity

These have the potential to sit at $400-$450 in the near future. These weren’t nearly as available as the maps suggest, and were not a GR. Yes more stores got these but that is because Nike spread the distribution out. Also, these may be a new colorway but could have easily been a OG colorway. Take a shoe that has premium quality and a well liked colorway and it’s a recipe for hype and hysteria. Consignment shops are cashing out at $300 means that they too see the potential in these and are trying to control the market. My advice is that if you really want these, you should make a move on them soon.

These will never be $200-$225 ever again.
100% true.

Anyone who thinks they’re going to get a pair of these for $200 is delusional. Like someone else said, look at prices of the 1s that came out in 2016-2017. The reverse shattered backboards were easy to get and people were lukewarm on them at first. The current resale price on those for a size 10? $400. The royals flew off shelves but resale wasn’t too bad on them. How much are those now? $300. I know royals are an OG colorway but it doesn’t matter. If these drop to $250 it would be a miracle and people should cop. If you see them for $200 cop 2 pairs. I hope I’m wrong because I want people to get their pairs but I’m afraid $275 is about as low as they go and that will happen later this week/early next week once most pairs have been delivered. A massive restock would be the only thing that would make these go to $250 or less

before they dropped they were cheap.
I thought you were full of it but when I looked up a size 10 on Stock X, the lowest price sold was 215. You are right but I remember seeing these for $250 pre release and thinking “man people are insane! Just wait and these will drop in price”. I was wrong. I’m just glad that a glitch or whatever happened help me to cop these early from SNKRS app. I wonder if I can get it to work again for future releases. If it works I will post how to do it. It was probably just a fluke though

For a shoe more limited than people expected I’ve never seen so many footstore reservation and waitlist Ws a shoe that didn’t have decent numbers. To be honest I think people heard that these would out in huge so anyone who put any effort into getting a pairs before released day cooked multiple pairs. Plus, ever since Yeezy resale tanked the name of the game has been volume. Pairs were plentiful before release as well, which is why resale was low. But that’s just my opinion. The over analyzing really doesn’t need to be that deep lol we already know what hype can do to a shoe price.

These have the potential to sit at $400-$450 in the near future. These weren’t nearly as available as the maps suggest, and were not a GR. Yes more stores got these but that is because Nike spread the distribution out. Also, these may be a new colorway but could have easily been a OG colorway. Take a shoe that has premium quality and a well liked colorway and it’s a recipe for hype and hysteria. Consignment shops are cashing out at $300 means that they too see the potential in these and are trying to control the market. My advice is that if you really want these, you should make a move on them soon.
Thing is more stores didn't get them though. No champs, eastbay, dicks, they weren't flooded during all star break either like the all star 1's last year.

For a shoe more limited than people expected I’ve never seen so many footstore reservation and waitlist Ws a shoe that didn’t have decent numbers. To be honest I think people heard that these would out in huge so anyone who put any effort into getting a pairs before released day cooked multiple pairs. Plus, ever since Yeezy resale ranked the name of the game has been volume. Pairs were plentiful before release as well, which is why resale was low. But that’s just my opinion. The over analyzing really doesn’t need to be that deep lol we already know what hype can do to a shoe price.
People won these reservations at passed thinking they would be limited. Also the switching from fcfs to app didn't help. Bottom line is everyone underestimated thus release like they did with frags and sbb's

I thought you were full of it but when I looked up a size 10 on Stock X, the lowest price sold was 215. You are right but I remember seeing these for $250 pre release and thinking “man people are insane! Just wait and these will drop in price”. I was wrong. I’m just glad that a glitch or whatever happened help me to cop these early from SNKRS app. I wonder if I can get it to work again for future releases. If it works I will post how to do it. It was probably just a fluke though
What glitch was that? I logged on to snkrs app at 10 and it said pending for like 3-5 minutes and then it said sorry, try another size, then it said sold out before 10:07 a.m. At 10:00 a.m. I was waiting on the pending and got nothing.

I don't really understand people getting so hyped about Jordan 1's in a non-OG colorway.

Objectively 1's and 2's are garbage for support and comfort. Paying $300+ for a shoe designed in the early 80's seems insane to me haha.

These at retail make sense, but man I feel like people are blowing their loads too soon on these and paying way too much money. Let the dust settle and I bet these sit at $200-$225.

giphy.gif

Thing is more stores didn't get them though. No champs, eastbay, dicks, they weren't flooded during all star break either like the all star 1's last year.

More stores here did get them. Normally we get six or seven stores in our area. We had that number from Footlocker alone. Add the three footactions and other franchise chains and boutique.

2B4D4F6A-C637-4246-97F5-1A7CEE90E5E9.jpeg
Safe to say these will be at 500 for sure. Shattered Backboard status. The comments are still rolling in about this release, people are low key livid. I knew this was coming when I saw how lackadaisical people were about these, and unlike any other Retro 1 release I stocked up. Putting these on ice until the time is right. Don’t worry, I let my partner cop one at retail for the culture, before anybody gives me that bs about “I hate guys like this”.

Safe to say these will be at 500 for sure. Shattered Backboard status. The comments are still rolling in about this release, people are low key livid. I knew this was coming when I saw how lackadaisical people were about these, and unlike any other Retro 1 release I stocked up. Putting these on ice until the time is right. Don’t worry, I let my partner cop one at retail for the culture, before anybody gives me that bs about “I hate guys like this”.

Damn... you got a serious back door opening at City Gear. Kudos to you!

I know my store labels. :nerd:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom