Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Got shipping confirmation for my two BT1s from the FTA lick.

That makes 5 pairs total now.

Salute the NT fam for the plug! Rep

20% off on eBay until 8PM PST (11PM EST) brings these down to $260ish if you find a pair/submit an offer around $330 for those still looking. Coupon code: PSPRING20

C846F76D-3E97-42CB-A7B5-A33322D2D43B.jpeg
now that’s love

Yeah any pair for $180...that's pretty stupid. The seller would be super dumb to do that. I wouldn't believe it.

Yeah any pair for $180...that's pretty stupid. The seller would be super dumb to do that. I wouldn't believe it.
I’m meeting up with the seller around 2 pm tomorrow. Doesn’t hurt to check them out . I can always meet the seller at my local consignment shop in Los Angeles to lc.

picked up a pair yesterday on ebay using the 20% coupon with the og receipt from foot locker for 163 shipped. They were preowned but you couldn't even tell. for the price i'll keep them as a backup.

picked up a pair yesterday on ebay using the 20% coupon with the og receipt from foot locker for 163 shipped. They were preowned but you couldn't even tell. for the price i'll keep them as a backup.

how to get that ebay coupon and does it still work?

Edit: NVM just saw its over.

Back
Top Bottom