Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I used my one pair to trade for Blue Tint 350's (a small cash amount was added on my part). What am I missing that the Bred Toe is this desirable? It's not am OG CW, so help me understand what I'm missing.

Same reason why I don't understand those boost boys still buying Yeezy's in 2018

The biggest diff is that the fakes don't have the tech, so they won't have the air unit, when you press on the bottom of the sole, it feels softer to the touch then real ones. Thats the easiest way to tell, visually though, for high high end fakes, you'd literally need a retail pair side by side to see the small differences like the little strikes on midsole are different and the stars on the toe aren't exactly the right size. On feet, its SUPER hard to tell. Don't be fooled by thinking that fakes are still total ****, the market for high end exact fakes is huge, and where theres demand, someone will supply.

It’s funny because, even though fakes have gotten really good, nobody has able to make anything close to a 1:1 Air Yeezy fake. I guess it’s much easier to fake simpler shoes like AJ 1s and 350s though (which still command a high demand for fakes).

64940D08-57DD-47BE-A116-9EE387669055.jpeg
I think eventually they will get up there, dude I know wants to even trade a pair of my banned 1s for the protro camo Kobe’s but I told him he had to add cash on top but he keeps telling me his shoe is more limited blah blah blah , only one pair in the pic is from 2013

I want that Kobe since I know dude is legit but ima be patient

Dead this talk please. Yal can resurface with it IF these ever catch banned 1 prices(they won’t).

Lolwat? Your prediction is as good as anyone else’s. This is a forum, he asked why they’re so desirable and I gave it to him. You got a better explanation? Feel free to throw that out. Most people buy shoes for 1 of 2 reasons:
1. Because they like the shoe and want to wear
2. To resell

Seems hard to find a decently priced 11.5 bred toe... anyone with wide feet ever go a full size up on J1s? Saw a decent price on a pair of sz 12.. Got a wide foot usually a TTS 11 but I go 11.5 cuz J1s are a bit more narrow.

Seems hard to find a decently priced 11.5 bred toe... anyone with wide feet ever go a full size up on J1s? Saw a decent price on a pair of sz 12.. Got a wide foot usually a TTS 11 but I go 11.5 cuz J1s are a bit more narrow.
toebox would be huge

There are quite a few sitting right above or right below the 300 mark. I don't see how you could believe they'll "settle" at way less but that's just me lol. If they do settle that way.. they will only go up in time. The hype beast machine already has these in it's firm grip.

Jordan 1 OG's seem to run bigger than any of my other J's. I usually wear a 11.5 in all my other Jordans, but in OG 1's I have to go 11. I copped 2 pairs of Royals last year one in 11 and one 11.5 . I kept the 11.5 without trying on the 11 and it was a huge mistake. The 11.5 feels like its a whole size too big (gunboats).

People are projecting these to be sbb prices based on the quality alone. It’s also a very wearable colorway

u mustve got a super duper great pair. my pairs are not on par with sbb quality. these are not going to sbb prices....

Those look fine to me! I didn't check the dates on your tag because I am not by mine. That is a very tumbled pair

Back
Top Bottom