Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Weird.. The lady I had on the phone never said anything about no phone orders. Already got my email confirmation too.
Yeah I was on hold too and then the dude was a jerk and said everyone and their mom has been calling. No phone orders

I just got off the phone with a phone order. I tried a good hour ago initially and eventually got disconnected. I called back a 2nd time after the first person posted of success here and got disconnected again. 3rd time was a charm! I was probably on hold 10 min. or so the the gentleman on the line was very courteous and helpful.

Good luck to all and I kind of won't believe it 'til they're in hand, but it looks like I got a pair of purples locked up!!! Thanks to the community here for helping each other out in so many ways. I was never successful with drops before really diving in and reading threads, pulling all-nighters, and following along and picking up tips/tricks/best practices. Let's EAT fam!!!

vikings.jpg

I just got off the phone with a phone order. I tried a good hour ago initially and eventually got disconnected. I called back a 2nd time after the first person posted of success here and got disconnected again. 3rd time was a charm! I was probably on hold 10 min. or so the the gentleman on the line was very courteous and helpful.

Good luck to all and I kind of won't believe it 'til they're in hand, but it looks like I got a pair of purples locked up!!! Thanks to the community here for helping each other out in so many ways. I was never successful with drops before really diving in and reading threads, pulling all-nighters, and following along and picking up tips/tricks/best practices. Let's EAT fam!!!

vikings.jpg
Trying my luck now.. on hold currently
What size did those who completed phone orders get BTW?

Man....First time back for a release in like 5+ years. Glad that's over and I won....but man, was it close!?!

Size 12...showed up at my spot at 6:00 AM. Homie showed up about 6:10. Probably a total of 8 dudes in front of us...the front 2-3 had been there since 9:00, last night. Finally make it to opening at 10, 1 pair each. Come to find out. They started with nothing below Sz 9. So, the smallest were panicking, off top.

By the time the 3rd dude comes out, theres nothing but 10 and above. We make it up to one more person in front of me and my boy...with two cats inside selecting. After they come out, they only got 10.5 and up. Well that one dude still left before me got that last 10.5, so my boy missed out....he's a Sz. 10 but I sold him on going the half size up. But he still missed.

There was a dude in front of us by about 3....through group discussion and chillin, he and I ended up realizing we both needed a 12 but could do 11.5...he kindly let me grab the 12. I'm happy!...Got one I wanted, the old school way....Not sure when I'll be back. Haha!

Hit purps on sns and hit at eblens!probably about 20 pairs at eblens smallest size I saw was a 5.5...was about 11 in line snagged a 7 only options where size 5.5 ,6 ,12 left

Trying my luck now.. on hold currently
What size did those who completed phone orders get BTW?

Size 13 for me. I know FTA online has been fluctuating on what sizes they show available, but pretty much 11 and up (with the exception of the obvious 12.5) has been there.

Same. And got shot down for a phone order a 2nd time. Couldn't even tell me if the size is still in stock

Sorry for those not getting through or not getting the right representative. It takes a lot of luck and a little finesse when dealing with actual people. My card has been charged and everything looks good on my end, but like I said...until they ship and I have 'em in hand nothing will surprise me.

Sorry for those not getting through or not getting the right representative. It takes a lot of luck and a little finesse when dealing with actual people. My card has been charged and everything looks good on my end, but like I said...until they ship and I have 'em in hand nothing will surprise me.
Guy I spoke to said any phone orders are 99% being canceled.

Literally just placed a phone order on my second call so might be better to try your luck with a different cs rep

My son stayed up until 4 AM trying to cop the purples, no such luck lol. We did get the Yeezys the other day though. For all the **** Kanye gets at least he came through with his promise of making it so that everyone could get Yeezys.

Like 90-95% of GR retros never sell out nowadays so they have to have limited releases like these to keep the brand hype alive and maintain its’ aspirational status. Customers like your son who actually like the shoes and want to wear them get screwed over though.

Phone orders are though, but once you get through you should be good. I’ve never had a phone order cancelled,.

Scooped up my pair from FA. These have inconsistencies.. just like B/red Toes. The associate didn’t want to let me look at a second pair. After I pressed it a little he “asked the manager” who said yes with no issues. Even his coworkers were laughing at him. Dude was robocop for no reason.

Second pair had better leather.. more like the good batch of B/red Toes.

5F787704-D61A-4C0E-94DA-4F798355C844.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom