Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

im glad they did. i coppd my first ever pair of yeezys to wear the other day. the triple whites. i like em. i hope they restock the pirates the same way they did the triple whites so i can cop those too.

i refuse to pay double or more for a pair of shoes.

This is why I never bought a pair of 350s even though I liked some on them like the turtle doves and moon rocks. They are glorified Roshe Runs but do look nice. Still I work hard for my money and refuse to hand it over to someone for being a middleman.

This is why I never bought a pair of 350s even though I liked some on them like the turtle doves and moon rocks. They are glorified Roshe Runs but do look nice. Still I work hard for my money and refuse to hand it over to someone for being a middleman.

same here. always wanted pirates but prices were ridiculous. when i saw i could cop those triple whites for retail from yeezysupply the other day i jumped at it. 1 of the few yeezys i like.

Like 90-95% of GR retros never sell out nowadays so they have to have limited releases like these to keep the brand hype alive and maintain its’ aspirational status. Customers like your son who actually like the shoes and want to wear them get screwed over though.
I wear em too! I had a kid really young. But it’s something we share in common. We are in waikiki and there is a ftl and fta and both didn’t even get stock of either shoe. Shoe palace had some but they sold out mad early.

Copped on SNKRS! W came pretty quick too.
Selling my Used Solar Yeezy and plan on copping SW 97/1..only thing I can’t decide is Gold Toe v Gold Top 3 v Bred Toe v Top 3. Someone help

Attachments

• 991691D3-B032-4210-96C8-44EE3F1451F0.png
    991691D3-B032-4210-96C8-44EE3F1451F0.png
    467.8 KB · Views: 19
Bred toe keep it traditional, unless you want a VnDS top3 lol

Glad today’s over, I couldn’t pick up my purple size 11 off the Footaction app, banned season ?

Maaan you know it’s ppl out here just buyin whatever sizes they can get their hands on just to flip em no matter the profit margin
And guess who gets to pay the price for that? Kids man... think flipping GS shoes are just straight wrong... stockx and goat should kill GS models. Ok just venting..

Funny how the Greens were getting a lot of attention and the Purps ended up going for more .. not to derail the thread into a stockx debate. I’m more so speaking from the ‘what’s better, purps or greens?’ POV. I’m glad I got the Purps .. it’s the pair I wanted all along.

They had a 12 and 13 left in Greens when I left FA and they looked good.

I couldn’t pick up, thought I’d make the 3 pm cut off for the Footaction app but work got in the way.

Also a lot of these gs sizes are going to the Asian market.

And guess who gets to pay the price for that? Kids man... think flipping GS shoes are just straight wrong... stockx and goat should kill GS models. Ok just venting..

I agree with you there’s just nothing we can do about it

Hopefully someone comes along and can help you out with a kids pair. I think out of all the times I’ve struck out on here, only 2 ppl who were resellers inboxed me and helped me secure a pair for less than resell just showing a lil NT love. Right now I’m struggling finding a 8 at even a resell price I’d pay but it is what it is... I say all that to say that it’s possible someone might come along tonight or tomorrow with maybe a link you overlooked or their local store had the size and they looked out for you

Chances are slim but it’s possible

Local DTLR was a mess. Fcfs for these and there were 2 different lines. The line 1 that is lined up at the wrong spot is threatening the manager and the associates over these shoes.

So line 2 that was lined up in the right place got screwed because line 1 was threatening her. I suggested doing and in store raffle, 40 people out here. You have a good hour to do that. Nope so now people walking up calling out sizes and she done sold some of people in line 1 sizes to the wrong people.

After that she backdooring pairs because people can see sizes that wasn’t marked out and other situations but a store manager from a Hibbets folks was there seeing all this. Told the Hibb store manager, who then share the info with dtlr regional dm, who said he would take care of it on Monday.

Had to be the craziest thing I ever seen

Local DTLR was a mess. Fcfs for these and there were 2 different lines. The line 1 that is lined up at the wrong spot is threatening the manager and the associates over these shoes.

So line 2 that was lined up in the right place got screwed because line 1 was threatening her. I suggested doing and in store raffle, 40 people out here. You have a good hour to do that. Nope so now people walking up calling out sizes and she done sold some of people in line 1 sizes to the wrong people.

After that she backdooring pairs because people can see sizes that wasn’t marked out and other situations but a store manager from a Hibbets folks was there seeing all this. Told the Hibb store manager, who then share the info with dtlr regional dm, who said he would take care of it on Monday.

Had to be the craziest thing I ever seen
snitching on the loop? what has the world come to

Back
Top Bottom