Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Man these things are beautiful with white shoestrings. Does the white strings come with the shoes or just those black & lavender strings?

BBFF3600-A1B0-4C14-B9FC-81D0188F8055.jpeg

Just came in yesterday, peeling back the shoe paper I was highly disappointed.. idk if it’s the ****ty lighting in my house but i’m certainly not feeling how dark the purple is.. Immediately repackaged these & threw them on GOAT, think i’m going to play the long game with these & just fund another pair of kicks 🙁

Attachments

• 0B44C75B-FDFC-44E9-96CF-96620898FDE3.jpeg
    0B44C75B-FDFC-44E9-96CF-96620898FDE3.jpeg
    248.9 KB · Views: 139
Just came in yesterday, peeling back the shoe paper I was highly disappointed.. idk if it’s the ****ty lighting in my house but i’m certainly not feeling how dark the purple is.. Immediately repackaged these & threw them on GOAT, think i’m going to play the long game with these & just fund another pair of kicks 🙁
Take another pic w the flash on

95D76266-1FE9-44D5-83DF-0E0D8B29D50A.jpeg

You did these a disservice with no flash. They aren’t the best shoe, but it’ll be worth something long term.
I say all this but I will be offing both of my pairs to NTers today and tomorrow hahahaha.

You did these a disservice with no flash. They aren’t the best shoe, but it’ll be worth something long term.
I say all this but I will be offing both of my pairs to NTers today and tomorrow hahahaha.
Yeah, you're probably right.. I just found it super hard to tell the black and purple apart.. white laces add a new dimension to the shoe so I may try a lace swap before giving up LOL

These are cold. My SP pair arrived to day. Hoping we get NFL games this year so I can wear these and my Lamar jersey to a Ravens game.

Well, if you don't like em and they're a size 10 lol.... go ahead and post em in the classifieds section and I'll take another peek at em 👀

Finally got my Shiekh pair today after a bunch of delays. Pretty similar to my SNKRS pair.

It’s the lighting in your house or your 💩 eyes.

Repackaging a d listing on GOAT is the long game? I always thought the long game was forgetting you even had em for a few years :lol: me thinks that was the plan all along

Back
Top Bottom