Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

SNKRS pair arrived today. Toe box is a little wrinkly but equally so on both shoes so I’m fine with it. Leather is ok. Not shadows (last 1s) I copped and kept, but fine, honestly feels no worse than LA>CHIs did. Overall happy with em, hoping Northwestern has a season in the fall to rock em to games.

SNKRS pair arrived today. Toe box is a little wrinkly but equally so on both shoes so I’m fine with it. Leather is ok. Not shadows (last 1s) I copped and kept, but fine, honestly feels no worse than LA>CHIs did. Overall happy with em, hoping Northwestern has a season in the fall to rock em to games.

:nerd: I see what you did there

This is why you can't add to cart...

what's funny is eventually all three footsites that restocked yesterday wanted me to "confirm my humanity" after numerous attempts and it wouldn't let me get past that even after capchta :lol:

I'm glad it wasn't like this when I was in my early twenties...I used to get vexed when I got sniped on ebay :lol:

Relative easy 1 cop without any footwork is good in my book. My 1st quarantine jays. :pimp:
IMG_20200423_122101991.jpg

This is why you can't add to cart...

this is the same dude whose photo was posted a few pages back with stacks of pairs. people think he has a store, but he's just a hardcore botter. people who do it seriously build big capital release after release by recycling.

Where do botters ship all t
this is the same dude whose photo was posted a few pages back with stacks of pairs. people think he has a store, but he's just a hardcore botter. people who do it seriously build big capital release after release by recycling.

Where do botters ship all theirs shoes to though?

I got 5 pairs as I’m a Vikings fan and want these for a long time. All 5 pies have glue on the toe boxes, purple already bleeding on toe boxes, etc. ever since the unc to Chicago’s quality has gone down it seems. On my two uncs to Chicago’s and my pine greens the sole and the area by the toe already coming apart and can see the glue. I know first world problems to be complaining about shoes but man when we spend this much money it sucks.

I go 12. Have a 12.5 too but decided little more snug for creasing and break in.
But I’m 13 in Nike running stuff and some SBs. Sizing frustrating lol

I got 5 pairs as I’m a Vikings fan and want these for a long time. All 5 pies have glue on the toe boxes, purple already bleeding on toe boxes, etc. ever since the unc to Chicago’s quality has gone down it seems. On my two uncs to Chicago’s and my pine greens the sole and the area by the toe already coming apart and can see the glue. I know first world problems to be complaining about shoes but man when we spend this much money it sucks.
SKOL but I have an ever growing disdain for that organization. Cheer on tho.
I grabbed a couple in my size, quality is different between DTLR and SP, the latter being my nicest.

Back
Top Bottom