Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

I'm sure this question has been answered hundreds of times already so I apologize for the newbie question but what are the best laces to get for Jordan 1's? Need a white set - thanks in advance.

Are they pretty thick/substantial? $8 a pair they should be.. just curious.
I gotsome white pairs on amazon but they’re a little thinner than stock I feel.

I got this beige pair (too dark to match sail) but they’re pretty stiff and actually preferred imo

VSUDO Flat Sneaker Shoe Lace, Flat Shoe String for Sneaker, Athletic Shoelace Amazon product ASIN B07GDRS5PS

I got these $2.90 for a two pack but looks like they’re gone now. They were a tiny bit thinner than the stock “fluffy” laces but they’re fine.
TWO PAIR Flat Athletic Shoelaces (6.5 mm) for Sneakers, Running Shoes and Boots Amazon product ASIN B072HLL3HN
543309FE-51D1-446B-95A7-B76B7EE0173A.jpeg

So I was on my FTL app and noticed that I had something in my cart, it was was a pair of Purps from an earlier restock yesterday.... so I decided to try to check out and it let me purchase it! Let’s see if they come thru with the order lol
109CC3B4-C97C-4DF6-B7CF-8F2AF9D4AB80.jpeg

Mine randomly just let me do this right now too on an 8.5. I tried for like 2 seconds yesterday and then closed the app and forgot about it. Checked when I saw this post.

Not expecting it to ship but we'll see.

Mine randomly just let me do this right now too on an 8.5. I tried for like 2 seconds yesterday and then closed the app and forgot about it. Checked when I saw this post.

Not expecting it to ship but we'll see.

I’ve had that happen to me with the Turbo Greens and those actually shipped! Hopefully you guys have the same good luck!

I got this beige pair (too dark to match sail) but they’re pretty stiff and actually preferred imo

VSUDO Flat Sneaker Shoe Lace, Flat Shoe String for Sneaker, Athletic Shoelace Amazon product ASIN B07GDRS5PS

They're comparable to the factory laces. Same width and all.

any of you ordered from one of the more recent SP restocks and still waiting on shipping?
ordered mine last Friday, never got email confirmation, PP charged, but order shows up in my account.
How long does it usually take for SP to ship?

some of slickies laces are thinner noticeably in hand but not when on the shoes.

Their sail colored laces are the same width as stock jordan laces but are more creamy than the Nike laces fwiw(although pure white laces would match court purple 2.0 better for your situation). I’d probably stick with the amazon route bc slickies isnt worth the $8 for flat generic colored laces.

Last edited:
Anyone who's put white laces in, did the purple bleed on them at all?

It will eventually bleed into white/sail laces but only after monthsss of wear; nothing like the CHI-LA. Those things stained the crap outta my sail laces within a couple of wears.

Last edited:
9D9BC1D5-6368-46FD-B1A8-C372FCB3F9E3.jpeg

jaynev jaynev , stock white Jordan laces and slickies sail laces on top of one another-they’re identical width. The multi colored ones(union style) are a bit thinner tho fwiw. Thanks for posing the question tho-made me go back and check my slickies cream laces-in my earlier post I said not worth the extra $ but they definitely are. The quality on the sail slickies laces are great(softer than stock laces). Not so much for their multi colored laces which have a weird finish on them.
2C1768C9-F428-4839-BDFF-BCD8877FC9AB.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom