Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Anyone know where I could do trades. I got a 11 and need a size 9.
Probably your closest consignment shop. Or bite the bullet and buy a 9 now before the price hikes. Maybe hold the 11 and hope it goes up too and eventually sell at the price you bought the 9 at. Unfortunately, nobody on NT gonna make that trade with the price difference between the sizes

All personals
Inspect your pairs folks...Smh (FNL pair)
Other had minor scratch flaws but none like the Slice flaw fml

Attachments

• 20200424_122340.jpg
    20200424_122340.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 130
  • 20200424_123623.jpg
    20200424_123623.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 184
Probably your closest consignment shop. Or bite the bullet and buy a 9 now before the price hikes. Maybe hold the 11 and hope it goes up too and eventually sell at the price you bought the 9 at. Unfortunately, nobody on NT gonna make that trade with the price difference between the sizes

Thank you. I assume when you say price difference the resell price of smaller sizes is greater than larger sizes?

Thank you. I assume when you say price difference the resell price of smaller sizes is greater than larger sizes?
Yup, that's exactly what I meant. For a lot of JB releases, sizes 7.5-9.5 are the "money sizes" and the higher sizes are typically priced less.

Nice pics. Purple well represented here.

You’re right lol. That’s exactly why I posted these. Out of all the pics I took these were the only ones I could use that really showcases the color well. Mostly all the other pics have them looking too dark (which they kinda are) but here I was really trying to capture the purple as best I can. Had to bring them indoors to do that. Natural light outside had them looking almost black as you’ll see in the pics I posted in the AJ1 thread. Good eye bro.

You’re right lol. That’s exactly why I posted these. Out of all the pics I took these were the only ones I could use that really showcases the color well. Mostly all the other pics have them looking too dark (which they kinda are) but here I was really trying to capture the purple as best I can. Had to bring them indoors to do that. Natural light outside had them looking almost black as you’ll see in the pics I posted in the AJ1 thread. Good eye bro.
Camera? Light and color are well balanced. Now lace em with white laces and do it again!

I actually like the purple/black hue
Purple BLACK is an embraced and beloved color in the AA/African community

Back
Top Bottom