Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

I haven't got a reserve on SNKRS in probably over a year. I think the last one I got was for the university blue 11 lows. Pretty sure something is wrong.

Man, I realy have a gut feeling I’ll get a reserve on either this or the pine green. its been a while since i got a jordan 1 reserved, that being the game royal

shouldnt we have heard something, anything, about reserves by now? its about to b 12PM ET. my gut says theyre not gonna send reserves out for either of these.

i pray i am wrong.

I just posted the same thing in the pines thread. sucks, that's really the only way I'm ever able to cop direct from nike

I just posted the same thing in the pines thread. sucks, that's really the only way I'm ever able to cop direct from nike

keep ya hopes up. ya might get lucky and score on snkrs on saturday. or hit on a raffle if youve entered any.

ya might get lucky and score on snkrs on saturday.
giphy.gif

SNKRS FCFS is garbage so he's probably right lol. I'll still be shooting that shot though.

SNKRS FCFS is garbage so he's probably right lol. I'll still be shooting that shot though.

i have success like half the time. of course some gonna have more success than others, and then theres gonna b people who win nothing ever lol.

most of us gonna be shooting that shot on SNKRS, no matter how much ish we talk about SNKRS.

I've hit some really nice reserves but literally the only thing I've ever gotten FCFS was space jams on a restock a year later :rofl:

I rarely even get the "didnt get em" notification. but no doubt will always take my shot.

I got 2 shots at 3 stores per shot with 10m HS.

Just need one pair, luckily I'm a 10.5 so hopefully I can get the dub.

Back
Top Bottom