Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Nice, hit on SNS!

First raffle win outside of a SNKRS draw.

Now hopefully 10 min on FTL comes through for the pines and I don't have to deal with garbage *** SNKRS tomorrow.

Between the foot apps, SNKRS app, Online raffles, and in store raffle at Shoe Palace tomorrow, I’m feeling pretty optimistic right now about getting at least one pair.

I’m pretty sure it was posted here. Besides, everyone should be checking the Kith app before drops they want. Stop being so lazy and entitled. Kith is not some obscure random store. C’mon.

I’m pretty sure it was posted here. Besides, everyone should be checking the Kith app before drops they want. Stop being so lazy and entitled. Kith is not some obscure random store. C’mon.

Kick rocks man.. no one is being entitled. Its not even that serious. I said what I said.

You're right, it's not that serious, but I stand by what I said. Your post just really rubbed me the wrong way, plenty of people were posting helpful info on here.

Last edited:
really hope i can secure a pair for my pops, his fav color. wonder if it will be better to cop resale right away (most 1s) or wait a little (like the shadows)

really hope i can secure a pair for my pops, his fav color. wonder if it will be better to cop resale right away (most 1s) or wait a little (like the shadows)
I feel ya...really want these court purples, but not expecting to hit. I'd say if ya gotta have 'em then pick up a pair when people start receiving theirs over the next week.

That said, Shadows sure surprised me! I think they're the best quality of 1s released this year and it's a great OG colorway. I just unDS'd my Shadows today and loving the leather on these! I personally would love it if these greens and purples are an easy scoop so everyone who wants can get them. Maybe these will be plentiful for anyone who's on point when SNKRS drops tomorrow.

So, yeah...why Shadows are sitting so low on resale means there are plenty around and/or people aren't really into them. I'm a MN boy and gotta have the purples being a Vikings fan, so whether I pay $160 or $220 isn't gonna change my life and I want the shoe. Really hoping SNKRS will come through.

If anyone is in the London area or in the know, is there anywhere but Niketown that’s getting these?

Back
Top Bottom