Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

The crazy Yeezy prices were all about availability and hype. This is why companies limit stuff. If you can walk in and buy something, people just won’t act like that. That goes for shoes, Swiss watches mainly Rolex, AP, Patek, bags, exotic cars.

Look at women going crazy over Birkins. If Hermes just had every color at every spot around the world, they wouldn’t be lining up and taking whatever color they can get.

And the same thing can be said about these Purps, bud.

How is the XS Max? Does it feel similar to the 7 Plus in the hand? Thinking of upgrading.

Yes sir, same size as iPhone 7plus, 8 plus etc just no home button & a full screen!!!

I was using the iPhone X for a whole year so to me it’s the same sh$t = just bigger iPhone, better camera & faster chip I guess!!! :lol:

Well after today how many pairs of the purples would be the best estimate...feels like there’s 2 green pairs for every purple

Most of them are not reselling for more than $300. At the peak of the 350, 750 hype, you couldn’t get a pair for less than $1-3k no matter the color way. The original models from the first 2 years are still valuable near $1k, but nowhere near what people paid for them back then.

I can't see anyone paying high prices again for them. It's sort of crazy how Adidas is retroing kicks a year/year and a half later in larger numbers.

After missing out on FTA App for a Purple Pair, I hit on SNKRS this morning.
About 3 hours ago I came home to a package, open it up and it’s them..
Same day shipping? Lol didn’t change anything when placing the order...
:nthat:
5206768A-EFE5-465E-BCA0-AE6E636B598A.jpeg

4ABC367A-2F22-47D2-B296-2E7517C50D8D.jpeg

Wow that’s bizarre or you fooled me lmao. Someone said it on the last page I think and I literally wrote it off as sarcasm.

After missing out on FTA App for a Purple Pair, I hit on SNKRS this morning.
About 3 hours ago I came home to a package, open it up and it’s them..
Same day shipping? Lol didn’t change anything when placing the order...
:nthat:
5206768A-EFE5-465E-BCA0-AE6E636B598A.jpeg

4ABC367A-2F22-47D2-B296-2E7517C50D8D.jpeg

Wait serious? Nike delivered same day?

In addition to a Blue Toe, I can't be the only one who wants to see a Yellow Toe, and not those Shinedown 1's (but basically the same color blocking and more accessibility)

I’m so salty that I couldn’t get a pair. I entered like 15 raffles, entered for reservation at footaction 60 miles away with 10 minute head start, and struck out on both my and my wife’s SNKRS account. Prices are up to $350. I was able to get a pair of pine greens in my size but the leather quality on those is terrible. The toe box is the only place where there is decent leather. The white leather is a tad better than usual but the collar and heel leather feel like plastic . Maybe it’s just my pair but I put those things on Stock X hoping to get some money for the court purples.

Back
Top Bottom