Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

if dude makes that trade, the dinner convo for the other guy is gonna be along the lines of this....

wife/gf: how was ya day babe?
finnesser: it was great honey! i super smash bro hammered somebody over the head today. i gave him $400 and he gave me $900 in return.
wife/gf: omg, lets go eat steak and lobster
finnesser: we out!

if dude makes that trade, the dinner convo for the other guy is gonna be along the lines of this....

wife/gf: how was ya day babe?
finnesser: it was great honey! i super smash bro hammered somebody over the head today. i gave him $400 and he gave me $900 in return.
wife/gf: omg, lets go eat steak and lobster
finnesser: we out!

Bwahahahahahhaahaha

Fair trade? My black toe size 9 with size9 purple? Both ds

I am thinking cuz pirples were more limited than the black toe. Think purple will get up to 700?

This is by far the worse trade I have ever seen. Its not an even trade. He better put up like $200-250 if he trades you purples. Its not about if purples will go $700 because your talking about the future and you wanna do the trade now. This guy is hustling you if u do an even trade. Bad trade for you but good trade for him.

Yeah but it seemed it was easy for me to get black toe. I just have too many black and red 1s. Think i am going to do it. He wont add even 20 bucks. And he said these were less than 5000 produced.

And no i dont trust stockx authenticity.

I just saw this... Dude the reason black toes were easy to get was because sneakers weren't as hyped as they are now. Stop looking at the past and future. Your talking about present time and right now Black Toes weighs more than Court Purples. I'm laughing that he told you how many of the shoes were produced like he works in every retail store to gather a number like that.

I just saw this... Dude the reason black toes were easy to get was because sneakers weren't as hyped as they are now. Stop looking at the past and future. Your talking about present time and right now Black Toes weighs more than Court Purples. I'm laughing that he told you how many of the shoes were produced like he works in every retail store to gather a number like that.
what? sneakers have been hyped for the past 7 years.

Really need the purple color. And tbh red black white j1s are everywhere. But i am just going to sell on stockx and buy off him. He is asking 500 but i will never buy stockx with bad experience.

Soze 9 both

dont do it. sell ya blacktoes. buy purps. use $5 outta the $400 u gonna have left over, to buy a postcard and send it to that dude with the message "suck it"

dontdoit.JPG

size 9 eh? my math says dude needs to add at least 450 on top of the purps.....

but the best i can do for him is just put the pic below. now its up to him to use his brain.

if it were up to me, i woildnt even argue with dude. id just send him the screenshot below and wait for either no response, or some pathetic response trying to justify the trade.... but my guess is its gonna be a no response. how in the heck do u even spin those numbers? theyre not even clooooose.

dontdoit.JPG
Thanks l! I just did. He is willing to add 50. I think i am just going to do it. I am a true laker fan and really need these.

Saying bye bye

Attachments

• BD30F4A4-E566-4EC1-9584-D04D24DC474D.jpeg
    BD30F4A4-E566-4EC1-9584-D04D24DC474D.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 33
At the end of the day. It is not all about value. It is what value it hs on you. I dont resell sneakers so money value for sneakers are retail.

Also think about it. When will jordan ever realease purple colorway jordan 1? I know for a fact red white black jordan 1s will come in next 3 years.

Plus he is driving 50 miles to do the trade. So i think trade is even.

Thanks l! I just did. He is willing to add 50. I think i am just going to do it. I am a true laker fan and really need these.

Saying bye bye
ill buy your black toes, you'll have enough money to buy his purples plus some extra lmk

These Purps and Pines 1's are soooooo clean compared to that garbage pack they sold us a few months back (Blue Moon, Track Red, Clay Greens) the yellow pair is nice doe!!

These Purps and Pines 1's are soooooo clean compared to that garbage pack they sold us a few months back (Blue Moon, Track Red, Clay Greens) the yellow pair is nice doe!!

Make a yellow toe like the Pines and Purples and that Yellow Ochre 1 will be an afterthought. I hope a yellow toe releases. I really hope for that.

Trust me guys. I tried everything with this guy. Even offered size 9 and size 9.5 for his purple.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom