Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Dude willing to add $50 and drive 50 miles should tell you something
Probably drives a Prius or something so gas only gonna cost him about $6 both ways :lol:
Don’t trade with this sucka!
Sell on stockx!
Buy on stockx!
Oh the humanity!

Why doesn’t dude trust Stock X but he trusts “the guy”. That’s the real question that’s not been answered. I’ve bought 15 pairs of shoes off of Stock x and I’ve never questioned authenticity. I’ve gotten some messed up pairs courtesy of JB QC but never thought I got fakes.

I actually just had my worst experience with Stock X. I bought my wife a pair of pink glow Pharrell’s and they let dude have 4 days to ship and once he shipped it took 4 more days to get to Stock X. And yes we are talking business days. After over a week of waiting they finally arrived at Stock X but couldn’t be verified so I got my money back and all of that was for nothing. The customer service was terrible but not as bad as GOAT. I had my payment declined and had no idea why and it took 2 weeks for GOAT to offer a “let us help” email.

I bought off white unc from stockx with one lace and the bottom air was slanted. It cane out legit at the shop but that was my last buying from stockx.

Why doesn’t dude trust Stock X but he trusts “the guy”. That’s the real question that’s not been answered. I’ve bought 15 pairs of shoes off of Stock x and I’ve never questioned authenticity. I’ve gotten some messed up pairs courtesy of JB QC but never thought I got fakes.

I actually just had my worst experience with Stock X. I bought my wife a pair of pink glow Pharrell’s and they let dude have 4 days to ship and once he shipped it took 4 more days to get to Stock X. And yes we are talking business days. After over a week of waiting they finally arrived at Stock X but couldn’t be verified so I got my money back and all of that was for nothing. The customer service was terrible but not as bad as GOAT. I had my payment declined and had no idea why and it took 2 weeks for GOAT to offer a “let us help” email.

its already a certified sucka trade. but if dude trades him what turns out to be fakes as well? OH LAAAAAAAAAAAAWD.

I kind of wish I would have kept my pine greens but moreso I would have liked to hit on that BS FNL restock so I could possibly have gotten a better quality pair. The money from the pines is paying for most of the purps which should arrive tomorrow. I’m anxious to see the quality and legit check them since I copped off of eBay. It’s crazy to me that purples are holding at $350. Even bred toes dipped below $300 for a bit

That was 798 dollars wasted. Now u feel the salt with me and stockx?

at least they was legit. just turrible QC by JB. if this dude, who already proved his honesty by telling u there were only 5k pairs and refuses to add even 20 but now all of a sudden decides to add more than double that, trades u fakes.....u might deserve it, sorry to say.

That was 798 dollars wasted. Now u feel the salt with me and stockx?
Yeah I feel ya. I paid $800 for my UNC 1s from GOAT and the only flaw was a missing letter off of the blue shoelaces. I chose to sell my UNC 1s for $850 used also on GOAT so maybe you try them? GOAT does a good job of placing shoes in a “new defective” section and so you run less of a risk of getting a crap pair

There cannot be any fake purples right now.

And also can someone confirm 5000 stick number? Cuz i have nothing in my area for sale. Think 5000 is correct.

Thats not possible. U have to have the shoe to make fakes.

you are too naive. i have a bridge to sell, ya wanna buy?

thats only the top 4 vids. u want me to scroll down and snip some more? c'mon now fam.

fakepurps.JPG

The worst part about this is if it wasnt for f...king FTA cancelling my shoe. I would have beed good.

Attachments

• 46F2ED3E-BE2D-4012-9185-BD947607B691.jpeg
    46F2ED3E-BE2D-4012-9185-BD947607B691.jpeg
    165.4 KB · Views: 48
Look man. I am a 23 year retired vet. If i told him i would do it and he is driving 50 miles. I am not going to turn him around. Words do have meaning to me. But dont we all have black and red j1s?? How many of us have purple? The color i have been waiting for years.

Sell your Black Toes and take some community college courses. You need to up your critical thinking skills.
Thanks man. Have business and finance major. I am 40. At the end of the day it is not all about money. I value purple more than black and red.

Look man. I am a 23 year retired vet. If i told him i would do it and he is driving 50 miles. I am not going to turn him around. Words do have meaning to me. But dont we all have black and red j1s?? How many of us have purple? The color i have been waiting for years.

of course hes willing to drive 50 miles. hes bopping u over the head. i bet he be willing to drive 100miles for that trade.

has he even sent u any pics of the kicks to prove theyre legit?

Thanks man. Have business and finance major. I am 40. At the end of the day it is not all about money. I value purple more than black and red.
:lol:

Yes he did with snkrs receipt. And i sent him over 30 pictures.

when i said pics, i meant pics of the shoes themselves. u cant tell if a pair of shoes is real, by looking at the receipt.

real reciept and fake kicks is 1 of the oldest tricks in the book. if u r intent on getting bopped over the head, please at least make sure u get got for 400 and not 900.

make dude send u pictures of the shoes and post em on niketalk for a legit check. at least make sure u getting a real pair.

Back
Top Bottom