Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

i still hope you aint do that trade though... dont want to see you get finessed
Well it wont be the first time i took the raw end. I traded my sbb deadstock for cool grey 11s. Loved that colorway. I dont really mind. Its all good.

Well it wont be the first time i took the raw end. I traded my sbb deadstock for cool grey 11s. Loved that colorway. I dont really mind. Its all good.
i feel like were gonna get cool grey mids soon in the next couple years. thats the only 11 left to be released that they havent released since 2009. i think it was 09

Purps are the new SBB

The wave is rolling:emoji_ocean:don't get left at the beach :emoji_palm_tree:

Prices are gonna be dumb stupid ******ed by this time next year!!

Purples arrived today.
IMG_20180929_1440957_17_17.jpg

I want to thank those who did not stop roasting dude despite him bringing up his military service. One has nothing to do with the other and there’s something off about the whole thing. I feel like when it gets too hot the military trump card is played and people start butt kissing.

Anyone know the shipping weight from FA for the purples trying to see if they shipped my pair bc i have multiple tracking numbers

Wouldn’t that vary by size
I would have to say between 3 and 4 lbs depending on size. I will also say that I ordered a pair of Nigel Sylvester 1s from End and they shipped at 1.7 lbs and there is no way they only weigh 1.7 lbs so I wouldn’t get too worried.

I want to thank those who did not stop roasting dude despite him bringing up his military service. One has nothing to do with the other and there’s something off about the whole thing. I feel like when it gets too hot the military trump card is played and people start butt kissing.
and who were roasting me. It does seem like you are though.

Did i not apologize for bringing in the vet thing? But do tell me what does not make sense. Serious question.

He means the word trump, not the idiot Trump.

trump
noun (1)

\ ˈtrəmp \
Definition of Trump
(Entry 1 of 4)

1a: a card of a suit any of whose cards will win over a card that is not of this suit

— called also trump card

b: the suit whose cards are trumps for a particular hand —often used in plural

2: a decisive overriding factor or final resource

— called also trump card

3: a dependable and exemplary person

Back
Top Bottom