Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

No i did not go to ivy league but AMU is still considered a college. Many night disagree with me. If anyone is in the military please DM me and i can help you get your degree while u are active.

Is AMU a for-profit college? No offense, I sincerely hope that it worked out for you, but I encourage NT members to do a lot of research if they’re thinking of going the for-profit college route.

Yes it is. And it is looked down upon. Just thought it was rude to tell someone to goback to comunity college. Again sorry to stir up the pot. I knew i was getting the raw end VALUE wise. But really wanted the green and the purple which we dont get often at nike.

Dude may be a bit late but you should tweet FTA. Saw people still get shipping ecen after cancellations.
I called fta coorporate office too. And they told me no. Gave me 10 dollar coupon which i do not need. Get 20percent off on most shoes except the QS NRG.

I called fta coorporate office too. And they told me no. Gave me 10 dollar coupon which i do not need. Get 20percent off on most shoes except the QS NRG.

That sucks that they canceled your order.

You came here for advice and we all gave you good advice. We don’t want a fellow NT member getting ripped off. But you’re insistent on it, so do what you want, it’s your money and your life.

Damn so he retired from the military at 17!? :lol:

it seems so lol. he said hes a "23 year retired vet"....he couldnt have meant hes a 23 yr old retired vet, cause he just told us hes 40. so logical conclusion is, hes been retired for 23 years. maybe he means he retired at 23?

i dont know. im just going off what he said. whats your thoughts?

Sorry. I joined in at 17bspent firt tn years enlisted. Got my degree and transitioned to officer. Did another 11. Retired 2018 with 22years and 7 month.

English is my second language. Please understand. Been to iraq 2 times and afghanistan 4 times. Not i hope that clarifies everything. Again sorry for the miscommunication.

Sorry. I joined in at 17bspent firt tn years enlisted. Got my degree and transitioned to officer. Did another 11. Retired 2018 with 22years and 7 month.

English is my second language. Please understand. Been to iraq 2 times and afghanistan 4 times. Not i hope that clarifies everything. Again sorry for the miscommunication.

nah nothing against ya at all bro. its all good fam. thanks for serving our country sir. u put in alotta years. much respect.

Thank you for service. Respect. #Salute

Thank you for your service, brother. Enjoy your shoes!

Back
Top Bottom