Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Please show me we’re you see them for that price Brocade I don’t
I said “the moment I see them for that price.” I never saw them for that price. I’m sure they might get to that price briefly on stockx the night before the release tho then after that it’s a wrap. I already know I ain’t winnin no retro 1 raffles as usual and I strike out 95% of the time going for a hyped retro 1 release day being I wear an 8.pine green resell value is barely there and I couldn’t even get those release day lol

stock should be higher online tho since im sure by release they still can’t sell in stores

I am all good my pre order will be 215 shipped. Looks like all April Jordan’s will be pushed.

Thinking they will be pushed too.. As much as I want them now I rather they push it because if I can't get these through the Foot Apps I think I'll be screwed. SNKRS is L printing machine.

its already loaded on snkrs these aint getting pushed back. online release only

this pandemic aint getting better anytime soon look at NY 10,000+ cases. might as well push their stock online

The toe box height on these looks pretty bad in most pics I’ve seen. Might’ve been able to overlook it without the leather tongue tag, but damn I may have to pass. :smh:

1585124184334.jpeg

Looks like you should look again

No you are right its way higher than it should be ..after seeing a few more pics its really bulky and looks off.. the first few angles I seen looked better to me but after seeing more pics wow they are ruining a shoe I never thought they could, after seeing this pic and angle Its clear, not sure if its the height of that toe box leather or just the overall shape that makes it look taller but its definitely off.

1585171900324.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom