Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Are any stores opening up selling these next Saturday I thought everything was Supposed to be closed until mid April ?

Glad I am passing on these. Next pair I cop will be in may. Not a fan of purple. But I can see why people will cop them good luck to all. I spent money on 2 hoodies instead. Stay safe everyone

Tbh, I don't think anyone really knows yet since we don't know if Flx and footstores will be open or if it will all be sold online only. Also factor in that alot of ppl maybe putting their shoe game on hold due to corona.

appreciate the reply I’ve been trying to gauge this release & like you say with all these factors going on who really knows ? I guess we will find out soon lol

Kind of feel like the Foot Stores should do what they always do then either open to the winners only or get the winners info somehow via FLX and use to ship. The former is selfish though because its putting workers at risk.

But we know these companies aren't smart enough to encoroprate something like FLX with allllll that info and then use it to ship to people.

If this is an online only release, I expect them to be gone with quickness especially with all the friggin bots.
If FTL sold out instantly for Yeezy Cinders on websites like FTL/FTA/Champs, I have the utmost trust that these will sell out before anyone can even successfully cart a pair.

it's definitely gonna be online only
Online only!!
Screenshot_20200327-184952_Instagram.jpg

Back
Top Bottom