Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

I kept refreshing the timer every 3-5 seconds and got through. Now the actually checking out took a solid 45 min to an hour after all the errors
I had maybe 5 errors on payment

tried PayPal, tried another card, changed my name in billing address field to my full legal name and it finally went through...doubt that is the reason why though

there’s no free shipping code for SP, right? Didn’t bother checking

Shiekh sent the raffle link about a minute after 9. Quick and painless. This is the only shoe I plan on copping this year, unless something really catches my eye. Still need to grab the Seattle X’s.

So after seeing the full name post ...that worked for me but my confirmation screen says I need to reach out and try with a different address . Or reach out to complete my order but I got a confirmation number and email ....GOOD LUCK! Smh

SP is extra bogus with their payment errors. I’m starting to think their system deliberately prevents ppl at times on release days. My Paypal wasn’t working and I used PP on their site a few days ago to buy the Seattle 10s

Tried my debit card, currently have a pending charge for an order that didn’t go through

tried my credit card... didn’t work.. tried it again... didn’t work... said F it, gave up and watched the final episode of the show i was binge watching. Out of curiosity I checked my cart again to see if it was OOS yet, still there and no more timer since it was already in my cart still... attempted the same card I tried 50 min earlier with no name changes and it worked

SP is extra bogus with their payment errors. I’m starting to think their system deliberately prevents ppl at times on release days. My Paypal wasn’t working and I used PP on their site a few days ago to buy the Seattle 10s

Tried my debit card, currently have a pending charge for an order that didn’t go through

tried my credit card... didn’t work.. tried it again... didn’t work... said F it, gave up and watched the final episode of the show i was binge watching. Out of curiosity I checked my cart again to see if it was OOS yet, still there and no more timer since it was already in my cart still... attempted the same card I tried 50 min earlier with no name changes and it worked

Sounds like my day .....I been off and on since 9am central and just got thru when I seen the hint about using your actual full name when checking out and refreshing at 1:50 on the timer or after the timer was done. I refreshed and 3 timers later I was in checking out. However I didnt check out till I used my full name and still got an issue with the address so hopefully I dont run into any issues on my order because of the address despite it being correct .

I was finally able to get through on the second try using this method on my phone after hours trying via desktop(ended up getting nothing but error messages and slow down bot via desktop). On the first try I was able to add to cart but got a error message about checking my address when I tried to checkout. Second try I got the order number from SP (no confirmation email) but I did get the email from PayPal showing payment to SP. Hopefully, I am good to go with having an order number. This is my first SP order since the Jordan 3 Infrared .

I back out after 5-10 sec when the timer is at 1:50-1:55
Add to cart
Get the timer
Back out after 5-10 sec
Rinse and repeat

Spent all day trying to get a 11.5 on shoe palace and it finally showed sold out. Just hit on a 12 after trying for 10 minutes. 🤔🙄

Carted on the 4th try
Screenshot_20200411-235119_Chrome.jpg

Finally carted an 11 and keep getting "Unable to place order" :frown:

edit: credit card finally accepted after getting declined a couple times. paypal also got declined a few times. we'll see...

Did it take you guys a while to get an email confirmation after getting your purchase accepted?

Been almost 30 minutes and nothing
EYRpuaz.gif

Last edited:
Are you guys making sure to check that little box on the bottom right hand corner of checkout that says you accept the terms and conditions?
Because i think if you don't it will give an error or not accept the order

Back
Top Bottom