Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Just checked out on SP with a size 12 that has been in my cart for 12 hours.
8F0C2616-DEDF-4F01-B1C3-E679F3BE1BF9.gif

FYI: You can buy 5 pairs of each size.

copped 5 size 10s and 5 size 10.5s (in addition to 3 from this morning)

ooped another 5 to my friend by carting and then logging into his account

hopefully i get a pair with no flaws :lol::lol:

Are you guys making sure to check that little box on the bottom right hand corner of checkout that says you accept the terms and conditions?
Because i think if you don't it will give an error or not accept the order
I was still getting the error after accepting the terms

If anyone really needs an 11 hit me up.

It’ll just be whatever I got them for plus shipping.
I wasn’t expecting to hit on SNKRS or DTLR
I wish I saw more posts like this.

Some cats be sittin on a size they know they can’t fit or accidentally ordered that they saw somebody in here struck out on and would rather attempt to badly resell it, attempt to squeeze into them or send it back for the refund instead of throwing the oop lol

also, has anyone ever heard of Slickies Laces?

Last edited:
I just tried again by refreshing when the timer started at 1:45 and copped a 2nd pair of size 13 with no errors after hitting try again on the next timer. hopefully these orders go thru....

I wish I saw more posts like this.

Some cats be sittin on a size they know they can’t fit or accidentally ordered that they saw somebody in here struck out on and would rather attempt to badly resell it, attempt to squeeze into them or send it back for the refund instead of throwing the oop lol

also, has anyone ever heard of Slickies Laces?

Rope lace supply bro

Shoe palace took the money out of my account. Does that mean I will most likely get a pair? Havent received a confirmation email yet.

Most likely yes
I also didn't get an order confirmation(only paypal confirmation)
Just keep an eye on your order history
As long as it says processing you should be ok
Their system is all jacked up
But you never know
It might take awhile to get shipping like wed-thurs and with what's going on right now maybe even friday
I forget what release it was but this happened before where a shoe was in stock for hours and i think most if not all the orders shipped

If you missed out on these wait for the pairs to come in. The prices definitely going down based on the quantities available.

Shoe palace took the money out of my account. Does that mean I will most likely get a pair? Havent received a confirmation email yet.
My order that got me to the confirmation page eventually lead to an email like 30 min later and it’s in my order history

I still have a pending charge on my debit from an order that didn’t go through where the error said “Accepted” which is weird

did you make it to the confirmation page?

update: just checked my debit, the pending charge from SP that didn’t go through is gone off my debit now.... man that site is trash

Last edited:
My order that got me to the confirmation page eventually lead to an email like 30 min later and it’s in my order history

I still have a pending charge on my debit from an order that didn’t go through where the error said “Accepted” which is weird

did you make it to the confirmation page?
Yea I made it to confirmation page. Just haven’t received an email.

Back
Top Bottom