Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

You guys waiting on shipping need to understand something about how the coronavirus is affecting online stores right now. I work in e-commerce and because physical stores are closed, online business is seeing unusually high traffic. Places have surpassed their entire 5 week holiday sale in as little as one week and some have already beat their quarter plan in as little as 3 weeks. Almost nobody saw this spike in online traffic coming and so most places are busy playing catch up so your orders could take a while to ship.

I recently ordered some Air Max 90s from NDC and it took a whole week for me to get my shipping email.

You guys waiting on shipping need to understand something about how the coronavirus is affecting online stores right now. I work in e-commerce and because physical stores are closed, online business is seeing unusually high traffic. Places have surpassed their entire 5 week holiday sale in as little as one week and some have already beat their quarter plan in as little as 3 weeks. Almost nobody saw this spike in online traffic coming and so most places are busy playing catch up so your orders could take a while to ship.

I recently ordered some Air Max 90s from NDC and it took a whole week for me to get my shipping email.
I think that most people in here get it honestly, but our nature and history of shops cancelling orders just has some of us on edge just a little bit. Just a little paranoid seeing others get their pairs and shipping info while I havent yet.

No, they charged shipping on other popular drops this yr, not just the Purp 2.0s
They're not going to discount/offer free shipping if youre buy 200 dollar sneakers during these "tough times".
Actually they should give free shipping because were it not for the pandemic you could walk in the stores and pick them up after winning their online raffle and no shipping would be needed

They got a full size run of Travis Scott lows...them fakes is made to order :lol:

And they’re probably not even high quality fakes...everybody know the good boofs come from across that water

They got a full size run of Travis Scott lows...them fakes is made to order :lol:

And they’re probably not even high quality fakes...everybody know the good boofs come from across that water
wow, I didnt even check out what other stuff they had.

bout to go cop some travis Scott's now :lol:

I'm big nervous bruhs. My NDC is pair has been already processed and is at the warehouse still and per the rep I spoke with that the shoes are just waiting on the carrier to pick em up. The thing is I had approx. $185 added back to my bank account. I'm bracing for this L. What do y'all think?
UPDATE: They ended up shipping. But, the $184.66 was accidentally returned to my bank account from NDC. Lets see if I get these on the house! Would definitely be W for all of the Ls that i've gott on the SNKRS app in the past.

UPDATE: They ended up shipping. But, the $184.66 was accidentally returned to my bank account from NDC. Lets see if I get these on the house! Would definitely be W for all of the Ls that i've gott on the SNKRS app in the past.

This happens all the time. All it means was the pending charge dropped off before they shipped. It should come right back out now that the order has been finalized.

Back
Top Bottom