Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Has anyone who ordered from Nike gotten a charge yet? I got one from DTLR but Nike still hasn’t pulled. I guess they don’t actually process until you get shipping confirmation?

I expect big companies (FA, FL, FNL) to downsize after all of this is over.
It blow my mind when I go to a mall and I see two stores that are basically the same, owned by the same company, going after the same consumer, literally 5 doors away from each other. And then those stores carry different stock! Then add the fact that the parent company has to utilize payroll and run 5 different companies at the same time!

At my local mall I have a champs that only carries GR Jordan brand releases. If it has even the smallest amount of hype, they won’t get them. The footlocker 4 shops down gets a smaller stock of all GRs, sometimes if any, but they get the more hyped releases in good quantity. Why not just shut one of them down and give us one awesome store under one name! Literally pay for one stop and utilize less payroll at the same time.

1694FD52-3368-40BF-94A5-79837AC52C91.jpeg
EA855C4D-4AE9-419E-B12E-7CD16F9C1602.jpeg
View attachment 2552668
C5719A4E-1E4F-4C60-ABC3-CA7E79D31BF6.jpeg

Weird my shoe palace pair requires a signature for delivery for some reason
I can agree for it not to require a signature(ups my choice) but if anything happens to the package i'm screwed
So i just had it rerouted to a ups store

You not at home in quarantine to just sign it yourself?

why no one hasnt tried the orange off white laces yet on these ? they should look good on that purple

Local (non local) spot cancelled my order like I knew they would.. losers. Shiekh on the way and Nike prob wont ship until end of this or mid next week.

I've been ordering stuff from NDC past couple weeks and everything is backed up so be patient with Nike.

For anyone that still needs a pair .. hopefully one of you guys win. Slim chance with these raffles though.

I'm big nervous bruhs. My NDC is pair has been already processed and is at the warehouse still and per the rep I spoke with that the shoes are just waiting on the carrier to pick em up. The thing is I had approx. $185 added back to my bank account. I'm bracing for this L. What do y'all think?

make sure you guys wash your hands when you get your boxes and wipe down the shoes. don't want covid covered shoes.

I got shipping this morning. Supposed to be here Thursday. I’ll probably let them sit a day or two before I open them.

It blow my mind when I go to a mall and I see two stores that are basically the same, owned by the same company, going after the same consumer, literally 5 doors away from each other. And then those stores carry different stock! Then add the fact that the parent company has to utilize payroll and run 5 different companies at the same time!

At my local mall I have a champs that only carries GR Jordan brand releases. If it has even the smallest amount of hype, they won’t get them. The footlocker 4 shops down gets a smaller stock of all GRs, sometimes if any, but they get the more hyped releases in good quantity. Why not just shut one of them down and give us one awesome store under one name! Literally pay for one stop and utilize less payroll at the same time.

It's the illusion of competition. They can stagger sales while keeping items full price at the others. You see a shoe you like at Champs but it's full price, then you see the same shoe at FTL and it's on sale so you buy it. It's all about making you think you got a good deal. I'm sure they've crunched the numbers and move more volume this way even while having more employees.

I'm big nervous bruhs. My NDC is pair has been already processed and is at the warehouse still and per the rep I spoke with that the shoes are just waiting on the carrier to pick em up. The thing is I had approx. $185 added back to my bank account. I'm bracing for this L. What do y'all think?

This is normal for a shipping delay. All retailers do this with pending charges if shipping drags on. Doesn't mean it's getting canceled.

Y'all gotta chill on Nike. They are really backed up. It took a week to ship the last order I had with them for Black Satins. Give them time.

Mine ship out on Friday I will get them On Monday. Feels like forever but with be worth it. I Jane my white laces all ready to go.

Footsites charging shipping this past weekend was a weak move. Was anyone able to get it refunded or anything?

Back
Top Bottom