Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

The hype is insane with these

I have a friend who I trade with often, Asian Dude him and his girl want 20 pairs between the 2 of them lol

via iloveswoosh
40117073_278936349499653_911989008579536969_n.jpg

In on the Prince joints. :nthat:

As a fellow Ravens fan, I think I need to just double up on these Purples and skip the Pines. But I feel like the Pines will be easier to get my hands on. Guess I will have the whole fam on every different website on release morning trying for me.

Jesus the amount of fakes of these on IG is brazy. Can’t get these at retail I wouldn’t even risk it.

Really hope I can snag the 700s this coming weekend so I can pretend these don’t exist. Got a feeling I’m gonnna be a sad boy 2 weekends In a row though|l

Copped 1st pair from kixsquare for 260. Take my chance on the second and 3rd pair online or local jj or dtlr hopefully

Well I'm taking vacation next week, I'll either be in Chicago, Cali or Vegas, so I might actually have a shot at getting these, but I refuse to camp out. Guess we'll see how it goes.

C7B56BED-A28E-4848-83D1-713956FB3921.jpeg

It will do. Not bred toe soft but soft. This pair is good not great. 1s are inconsistent so still get 2
more pairs to be on the safe side

My B/Red Toes were exactly as you said.. good not great. Let's not start holding those as the standard for great leather now. :lol:

expecting these to be just like the bred toes

look like it from pictures, doubt anything changed for some odd reason and in the end quality on those was nothing special especially considering these internet losers aka youtube idiots were putting them up there with SBB or even better when anyone who owns or owned both.... not even close.

My B/Red Toes were exactly as you said.. good not great. Let's not start holding those as the standard for great leather now. :lol:

this right here... hell the leather on my Black & Whites from a few yrs back ish on them Red Toes... lol

SBB can breath because BT is the standard comparison nowadays. It depends on the pair or pairs you obtain. I get more than enough 1s in my size due too choosing the best quality without defects pairs. Yea I’m that picky when it comes to 1s

Back
Top Bottom