Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Somehow cooked 6 pairs off foot action yesterday. While everybody had problems with the site I just kept checking out without a hitch. Anxiously waiting for shipping emails now hoping they don’t get canceled.
Thought it was one per customer?

Correct; but the same crap is bought to make both the purple's and green's. Same materials, just different paint jobs.
If this is true I don’t think I want to pay $300 for these. I’d love to have a pair of purple 1s but if it’s the same crap as on the pine greens I’m going to have to pass because that leather on mine (except for the toe box) was crap. Game royal crap. I didn’t think the bred toes were awe inspiring or SBBesque but they weren’t Game Royal/Pine green bad

If this is true I don’t think I want to pay $300 for these. I’d love to have a pair of purple 1s but if it’s the same crap as on the pine greens I’m going to have to pass because that leather on mine (except for the toe box) was crap. Game royal crap. I didn’t think the bred toes were awe inspiring or SBBesque but they weren’t Game Royal/Pine green bad

It's the luck of the draw. Some pairs look and feel better than others.

We need a 15% off eBay coupon right about now. I am stalking the reputable eBay sellers. $350 for a size 10 is where the market is at now. I’m trying to talk them into selling me a pair for $300 but they don’t respond. I’ll just have to be patient. $300 will be a reality come Thursday or Friday

long shot for sure, especially with the new NT, but if someone could assist with a 10.5 i'd be willing to show my appreciation...

so did anybody do the purple laces? curious to see that look; but i hate unlacing the og laces, lacing the new laces, then unlacing, and relacing the og laces

Purple from FTA was trash but Jimmy Jazz slick drop 12 pairs 10-11 and even though me and my buddy got played on that he managed to get me a clean 10.5

Purple Stuff:smokin
2018-09-23_17.41.48.jpg

Size 13 should dip a little bit right, Figure the bigger sizes will drop and the smaller will rise? Maybe settle around 230-250?

I'm hoping 13s will drop to $225-230 within the next week or so. Might be crazy in thinking that but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you think pines greens are bad then I’m surprised as to how you think bred toes are any better. Because they are not. It’s the exact same grade/quality of materials used. Pairs will vary but it the same overall. And where’d you get the notion that purples are any better? Lol you must be new here.

If you think pines greens are bad then I’m surprised as to how you think bred toes are any better. Because they are not. It’s the exact same grade/quality of materials used. Pairs will vary but it the same overall. And where’d you get the notion that purples are any better? Lol you must be new here.
I’ve been here for a year or so. I guess I’ve just been lucky to get decent pairs of royals, shadows, and bred toes. The game royals I got for my wife were terrible as were the pine greens. Must have just gotten a bad pair of greens. I’m hoping if I get a pair of purples via Stock X by the end of the week. I’ve been trying all day to convince dudes on eBay to sell me a pair at 300 plus shipping and $340 shipped was closest I have gotten with dude not even having them in hand yet. He told me about how he’s going to make all of this money on GOAT once his pair comes in from Nike. I hope he’s wrong. A YouTuber offered to get a pair for $300 plus shipping but I think he would have to go get them and would want the money gifted to him or given via Apple Pay or some other cash app. It seemed kind of sketchy like a dope deal or something

I agree with you that Game Royals are crap. You must've gotten a less than average pair of pine greens because they're really nice and on par with bred toes in my opinion. I still think shadows are the best we've gotten this year, but bred toes and pines are on point. I can't say on court purples as I haven't seen them in person. I expect they're similar to the others, but with plenty of variation pair to pair.

I’ve been here for a year or so. I guess I’ve just been lucky to get decent pairs of royals, shadows, and bred toes. The game royals I got for my wife were terrible as were the pine greens. Must have just gotten a bad pair of greens. I’m hoping if I get a pair of purples via Stock X by the end of the week. I’ve been trying all day to convince dudes on eBay to sell me a pair at 300 plus shipping and $340 shipped was closest I have gotten with dude not even having them in hand yet. He told me about how he’s going to make all of this money on GOAT once his pair comes in from Nike. I hope he’s wrong. A YouTuber offered to get a pair for $300 plus shipping but I think he would have to go get them and would want the money gifted to him or given via Apple Pay or some other cash app. It seemed kind of sketchy like a dope deal or something

Def trying to finesse

You need to have more than one account to check out multiples and have them ship.
Well i am one account manual. But with little but of effort, usually manage to pick up a pair on shoes releasing on foot stores. Not all but ...

Back
Top Bottom