Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

From my experience shoes go fast on eBay once this coupon goes out so be quick but careful

Really wish you could set timers on offers on eBay. I would love to just throw out a ton of offers that expire when this coupon does.

you can cancel an offer anytime
Really? I was under the impression that you could only do so if there is a material change in the listing or you've made a mistake in the offer. Guess there are no real consequences if you just say you made a mistake thought

Really? I was under the impression that you could only do so if there is a material change in the listing or you've made a mistake in the offer. Guess there are no real consequences if you just say you made a mistake thought
There is no penalty for withdrawing an offer, you just go in an select whatever reason you see fit. I think ebay just likes to make it seem that way so that they get their cut.

So the update on the FA purple pairs that haven’t shipped finally got a new response from a rep through email regarding two different orders
“Our records show that this order had downloaded into our store database
yesterday, 09/26/2018. At this time, we are showing that a store
location has accepted the order into their system and are currently
working to process it. Once the status of your order changes, you should”

I looked hard for an ebay coupon and copped something yesterday.. coupon comes next day. FML. I have the WORST luck. :smh::angry:

So the update on the FA purple pairs that haven’t shipped finally got a new response from a rep through email regarding two different orders

for some reason i just find it hard to believe that any store still has these .. even if its in the middle of no where lol .. but im in the same boat .. i just dont wanna call and get bad news lol

Saw someone on reddit post they received shipping email from FA an hour ago so there’s still hope

Once the status of your order changes, you should”

That's deep...
wow.png

Does your My Orders status say “In Process”? I’m reluctant to call FA in fear that a bad rep will just cancel my order.

I copped for $262 after coupon and ebates on eBay in case my FA order falls through. Wasn’t gonna double up but hey lol let’s see what FA does.

im glad i got a pair of these . i feel so lucky cuz my fta only got 8 pairs total. im guessin i got the only 8.5. if i was that lucky maybe i might win those grim reaper blazers

Back
Top Bottom