Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

I’m happy I was able to get a pair for $288 because prices on Stock X and GOAT actually went up slightly today rather than down. Not quite sure what to think about that. They’re not following the usual trend

I’m happy I was able to get a pair for $288 because prices on Stock X and GOAT actually went up slightly today rather than down. Not quite sure what to think about that. They’re not following the usual trend

Seems like there was a massive bottleneck with people getting their pairs in, creating an even bigger shortage. From threads it looks like people are actually starting to get their shipments approved. Over the next few days prices may fall some but I wouldn't be surprised if they stay the same, the shoe already has an air of being very limited and highly desirable.

They're following the Bred Toes trend. BRIEF slight dip on release day, and then rise rise rise.

thanks brotha! honestly thought they would get cancelled .. nice avi too btw .. how did you grab those?

Thanks! I got them on the SNKRS app of all places!

That day was nuts, nothing but errors and "Didn't Get 'Em" for the other 8 models. When I was stuck on "pending" for these (I was "pending" for every other model, too, before catching Ls), I went back to work expecting yet another L. Several minutes later, I got the paypal e-mail with the charge! I 100% did not believe it until the shoes were in my hands. Craziness.

Thanks! I got them on the SNKRS app of all places!

That day was nuts, nothing but errors and "Didn't Get 'Em" for the other 8 models. When I was stuck on "pending" for these (I was "pending" for every other model, too, before catching Ls), I went back to work expecting yet another L. Several minutes later, I got the paypal e-mail with the charge! I 100% did not believe it until the shoes were in my hands. Craziness.

i love stories like that man lol you got the most important pair lol .. unfortunately for me that day i took nothing but Ls lol .. what payment method did you use?

Started breaking them in today..
20180927_225710.jpg

i love stories like that man lol you got the most important pair lol .. unfortunately for me that day i took nothing but Ls lol .. what payment method did you use?

For the first several models that day, I was trying with C/C and got nothing but errors and L’s. I switched to PayPal on the last couple models. I’ve done PayPal ever since! Although, recently my PayPal was declined for the first time ever (Racer Pink Acronyms). Not good!

For the first several models that day, I was trying with C/C and got nothing but errors and L’s. I switched to PayPal on the last couple models. I’ve done PayPal ever since! Although, recently my PayPal was declined for the first time ever (Racer Pink Acronyms). Not good!
i never knew paypal could get declined

saw a guy on FB with both pines and purples in my size (8.5) asking to trade for bred toes, so I offered bred toes for purples and $50 on top. dude claimed he could only do $20 max because he supposedly has a funeral to pay for, yet he just bought TWO pairs of $170 shoes and is out here trying to make deals :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom