Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

It would be nice to be able to get Jordan’s for retail again. I rode a nice little hot streak and now I’m cold again. I guess I did get a pair of pine greens via the reserved app but as far as copping straight off of a foot app or SNKRS on release day or on restocks forget about it

Got mine from sns today opened the box and the left pair just looked like complete crap leather looked off got rid of them on stockx hope whoever got them is happy with them..I wasn’t...Also got my psg’s today save those for next summer..won’t be copping anything until the 18s

i Wasn’t pleased looked nothing like the quality on the size 7s I got for my girl

Attachments

• 84A77E13-8926-4BB6-8117-2BF9A11ACAC0.jpeg
    84A77E13-8926-4BB6-8117-2BF9A11ACAC0.jpeg
    236.8 KB · Views: 60
The pic looks good but it honestly looked like it had one of the widest feet in the world in it...leather looked not tumbled but stressed lol!

Got confirmation from FA that the Purps are on their way. Will post pics when I get them in so leather experts can chime in.

I had gotten through with an FTA phone order pretty early on Saturday, but my pending charge has now dropped off. No Vikings 1s for me...

Holy...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just checked my email again and I have a shipping confirmation from FTA. This is an extremely pleasant surprise! I will be rocking these ASAP with my #7 Randall Cunningham jersey from 1998. That was a glorious season with Cunningham leading the Vikings to a then-all-time-best offense that has since been eclipsed.

I can't even believe these are on the way!!! I really expected the worst when placing the order as there's nothing like having 'em in your hands. Until then, all bets are off. Now that I have a tracking number and shipping confirmation this is becoming a reality! Hopefully my pair will look good. As long as they're not completely mismatched in the look of the leather between the two shoes I'll be happy and these will definitely be worn for special occasions...or just whenever the heck I feel like it. Yes!!!

I’m happy for you all who thought your orders were canceled only to see confirmation emails where they have shipped. I wish I could have gotten 1 pair at retail but it just wasn’t in the cards for me.

I’m hoping the pair I got off of eBay has soft leather and isn’t plasticky. Some of y’all have me nervous. I guess since it’s eBay I should just be happy if they’re legit.

I think we all do go overboard with analyzing fake leather but there is something nice about having a pair that’s soft and tumbled. For comfort i suppose that the toe box is the only part where softness affects comfort but that’s minor. I just think when you spend a lot of time and/or money getting something you want it to at least seem like it has nice quality and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that

Fair trade? My black toe size 9 with size9 purple? Both ds

I am thinking cuz pirples were more limited than the black toe. Think purple will get up to 700?

Yeah but it seemed it was easy for me to get black toe. I just have too many black and red 1s. Think i am going to do it. He wont add even 20 bucks. And he said these were less than 5000 produced.

And no i dont trust stockx authenticity.

Yeah but it seemed it was easy for me to get black toe. I just have too many black and red 1s. Think i am going to do it. He wont add even 20 bucks. And he said these were less than 5000 produced.

And no i dont trust stockx authenticity.

but youll trust a guy whos blatantly trying to beat u over the head and take advantage of you? tell him screw numbers. go to stockx/goat and he can see that he needs to add money.

or make a deal with him thatll expose him. tell him to provide proof that there were only 5k pairs made. if he can, youll do the trade. if he cant, he has to add 200 on top of the trade. betcha he wont win.

the rule of thumb is....if somebody throws a whole buncha production numbers at ya and cant back it up, that means he made them up. and if hes making up numbers, hes def trying to finnesse you.

Back
Top Bottom