Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

depends on the size if a profit is there. My size 8 is considered a "money size" in retro 1s and is normally 1 of the 1st to go. I already be knowin if I don't win a raffle that I have about a 5% chance of getting lucky online lol and I had 3 devices set up 20 min before the dropped

Every time a retro 1 releases I wish I was in that 10.5-12 size range lol those are the only sizes I'm able to cart but I'm not the type to just buy a random size
I can’t even cart a 11.5 anymore.

speaking of taxes. i did not get taxed for DTLR order $170 flat and im in California. im assuming the charge tax will show up later

stockx prices for these are going up yesterday was around $230 now its around $260

If you were suppose to get taxed and didn’t you will get charged the proper amount once it ships
For some reason hibbetts likes to this when using paypal

stockx prices for these are going up yesterday was around $230 now its around $260
I was sayin it was gonna go up once they release yesterday but all I kept hearin is “there’s no hype” and “resell ain’t gon be high”... but once pairs get delivered, the undercutting will begin

everyonw wants to be a reseller these days.. I mean look at this, they put the order on eBay and didn’t even blur the confirmation #

Attachments

• BA14D1E5-CDB9-4157-B291-C18ACAE7E850.png
    BA14D1E5-CDB9-4157-B291-C18ACAE7E850.png
    473 KB · Views: 481
Be patient guys. These will be up for sale again soon. I think online sites will shock drop these again. With no stores open, online is the only revenue. So they got to have a way to keep traffic coming to their websites. Hence why you see so many sales weekly as well.

I really hope they don’t cancel my order because my shipping don’t match my billing address I just wanted my kicks to be delivered to my mom house I sent them a email with proof of my verification ID hopefully they get back with me soon I already sent them like 5 emails already Shiekhs support said I got 24 Business hours To respond now I’m waiting on them

Wait a minute my card says I have a pending purchase on SP.... but on SP's site it says error... wtf... no confirmation email either and they're still in my cart.... man how do y'all succeed on this site

I can’t even get in. Same 2 minute clock over and over. I’m ready to give up on them.
I've been trying to check out for 40 min now... my latest error code said "Error 100-Accepted" and I have the pending charge... but I never got sent to a confirmation page, no conf email and they're still in my cart

I'm about to give up and take more Ls on the random upcoming restocks you have to be quick as lightning to catch

Last edited:
Y’all think the price will drop for these on stock x or should I cop now? They’re at $240
If you're comfortable with that price. If I were you, I'd wait it out for online orders to come in before paying the current market price. Most pairs are not even in circulation since most if not all retailers are closed. Got 3 personal pairs and some for the homies.

Hoping football season isn't postponed. Can't wait to wear my Lamar Jackson Jersey with these :evil:

1586646906120.png

Back
Top Bottom