Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Court Purps from Hibbets got to NJ a day early and delivery got pushed back a day?WTF Secaucus UPS is mad sus. They ripped open my Yechiel package before so im worried as hell

Court Purps from Hibbets got to NJ a day early and delivery got pushed back a day?WTF Secaucus UPS is mad sus. They ripped open my Yechiel package before so im worried as hell

Mine did that too....in Dallas. UPS SurePost. Weird. I still figure it's coming tomorrow with USPS, assuming UPS makes the transfer today.

Managed to get a paypal confirmation email after FNL crashed at checkout. Is the order still good?

Without the FNL confirmation email, I don't think so.

What a rollercoaster...
A7004BD7-2CAD-482C-8B45-C9CDA6F69563.jpeg

Last edited:
once i clicked checkout out it took me to waiting in line page.
then sold out. couldn't even enter payment info.

FNL is jokes.. I had that pending thing happen before and they drop off but the last time was low Concords and I got through but pretty much have never gone back.. that sites a waste land :lol:

It hasss to be bots and just their ****ty infastructure because FNL is big trash.

FNL is jokes.. I had that pending thing happen before and they drop off but the last time was low Concords and I got through but pretty much have never gone back.. that sites a waste land :lol:

It hasss to be bots and just their ****ty infastructure because FNL is big trash.
You couldn’t say it any better! The only time I bother with FNL for extremely popular kicks is if I actually win an in store raffle or they have something on sale on the website.

Just got my order from Hibbetts in today. Didn't realize the lavender laces were almost like a tie dye lavender, switching from lighter to darker shades. These laces are my absolute favorites for this pair, already put em in.

Not a Lakers fan or anything but has anyone tried yellow laces?

Back
Top Bottom