Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Thanks. I’m a veteran. All bases around me let me on. Just need a VA veteran card that says “Service Connected” on it. You should look into it, veterans can shop at the exchanges on or off base.
You’re lucky, it sounds like you live close to a lot of military installations, unfortunately for me this Air Force base is the one base remotely close to me. I also have a VA card with “Service Connected” and a brown military ID 100% P&T card.

95328351-19B5-4DFD-A1F5-E894C389A675.jpeg

I wore these around the house earlier today and I must say these definitely feel more stiff compared to recent NA Jordan 1s I’ve copped such as the Pine Green 2.0s and Bloodlines.

Complimented... lol, hate typing on the phone.

Also my City Blue pair that was scheduled for delivery today via Fedex never showed...

Also: Sacramento Kings, Baltimore Ravens, Minnesota Vikings, Charlotte Hornets, Northwestern University, TCU, University of Washington
Nah mane. Must keep the utmost fidelity to my Sooners, Thunder, and 49ers. Rockies are the only team's colors that matchy match with the CP2.0s

I should buy some Rockies gear because I live here now... but I don't give a **** about sports, especially baseball... so purple Polo it is.

I should buy some Rockies gear because I live here now... but I don't give a **** about sports, especially baseball... so purple Polo it is.
How u like Denver? I spent a week there in January , first time in Co. I enjoyed snowboarding but the city wasn’t much to talk about, i had higher expectations based on the rep

These restocks got me thinking that retailers are NOT holding onto their inventory for when brick and mortar stores re-open. I’d assume some stores and boutiques may keep their allotment to drum up some business down the line, but I think we’re mostly done after these initial waves of stock.

Back
Top Bottom