Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Defiant $175

I think I'm going to get a pair. I like the idea of the colorway.
I just hope all pairs don't crease like that pair in the photo.

You're welcome to your opinion and to not follow this thread. I love the look of this colorway and can't wait to have mine in hand.

Never understood why people follow threads on sneakers they don't like and bash on those who do like them. :emoji_face_palm:

I never respond to these types of posts but you are also welcome to ignore his opinion....considering this is a message board discussing sneakers, no one should take it personal what others like or dislike.

I'm sure there are things you don't like that others do, so his comment shouldn't be an issue with you unless you are trying to defend your purchase?

If you like them, cool, enjoy the %^&* out of them........I personally dislike them.

I never respond to these types of posts but you are also welcome to ignore his opinion....considering this is a message board discussing sneakers, no one should take it personal what others like or dislike.

I'm sure there are things you don't like that others do, so his comment shouldn't be an issue with you unless you are trying to defend your purchase?

If you like them, cool, enjoy the %^&* out of them........I personally dislike them.
So whos in the wrong? Cuz you're also defending your justification of not purchasing it.

This shoe is absolutely horrible. Not sure what you guys see.

You're welcome to your opinion and to not follow this thread. I love the look of this colorway and can't wait to have mine in hand.

Never understood why people follow threads on sneakers they don't like and bash on those who do like them. :emoji_face_palm:

I get following stuff you don't like. I tend to procrastinate on this board, and so I'll look at threads for shoes I dislike and have no intention of buying. And sometimes stuff gets off-topic and that's usually funny.

What I don't get is coming in and dropping a non-substantive response; then you're not adding anything. Tell me why you don't like something. Is it the aesthetics, the materials, the price, a general dislike for Nike's labor practices? Are you actually that dude who had to close his sporting goods store because he refused to sell Nike after they gave Kaepernick a huge contract?

Especially with this shoe. I bought them, but they were probably overpriced and the creasing issues seem real. I also just saw a pic where the stripe on these looked kinda comical. There's a lot not to like.

Longevity.JPEG Longevity.JPEG I suspect you will be waiting as I imagine since pairs are shipping slow from Nike many of the stockx pairs will be equally slow ... upside you probably can parlay it into a discount from stockx.

phamo phamo have gotten pairs recently from Nike (6s, UNCs) and they didn’t ship this slow SMH

Longevity.JPEG Longevity.JPEG I suspect you will be waiting as I imagine since pairs are shipping slow from Nike many of the stockx pairs will be equally slow ... upside you probably can parlay it into a discount from stockx.

phamo phamo have gotten pairs recently from Nike (6s, UNCs) and they didn’t ship this slow SMH
it says the seller shipped it to stocks this morning already. its en route.

before buying on stocks it did say allow 7-10 business days because this was a new release also so I probably can't say anything about it.

as of this morning it says I should expect it in by 3/5-3/8

I get following stuff you don't like. I tend to procrastinate on this board, and so I'll look at threads for shoes I dislike and have no intention of buying. And sometimes stuff gets off-topic and that's usually funny.

What I don't get is coming in and dropping a non-substantive response; then you're not adding anything. Tell me why you don't like something. Is it the aesthetics, the materials, the price, a general dislike for Nike's labor practices? Are you actually that dude who had to close his sporting goods store because he refused to sell Nike after they gave Kaepernick a huge contract?

Especially with this shoe. I bought them, but they were probably overpriced and the creasing issues seem real. I also just saw a pic where the stripe on these looked kinda comical. There's a lot not to like.

I love the Jordan 1 but do not like this design. It's such a reach. They just slapped a rectangle on the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom