AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

My pair was scheduled to be here tomorrow the 28th, just checked the update now showing 30th. Ordered from NDC early reservation last Thursday
where are you located? severe weather or something?

my snkrs reserved pair originally had a delivery date of yesterday, got moved to today and is out for delivery.

1.PNG

383276995280109568.png

I got my wife’s pair yesterday and while I like the colorway, the leather is very stiff and just not what I expected. I knew some people were saying that it’s kind of like plastic but others seem happy. Hopefully she will like them. If I would have known the leather would be as bad as it is, I would have gotten her a grade school 7 instead of a men’s 7. I assumed the men’s 7 would be wider and of higher quality than a grade school 7 but maybe they’re the exact same.

Can anyone tell me if there’s a difference between grade school and adult sizes in these as far as quality goes? What about sizing/fit? I’ll probably just keep these but if there’s no difference I may also grab a grade school pair instead
My gf's pair is way nicer than mine.
My pair 1st pic
Her pair 2nd pic

Attachments

• 20180324_154955_HDR.jpg
    20180324_154955_HDR.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 20180324_153948_HDR.jpg
    20180324_153948_HDR.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 53
@royal1 I'm hoping pairs start to get returned this week. A couple of my boys missed out and I see that people can't even push these for 25 over retail.
In Europe, retail was 150€ and you get 200€ easily for a pair. (atleast in Austria/Germany)

Lol ppl fall for the trolls every time. Just like the ppl that supposedly check out 70 Yeezy heels with bots. Anything for a retweet I guess

Resellers holding onto these shoes hoping for prices to climb. I mean is holding onto a pair 6 months to a year for 20-30 dollar profit even worth your time?

you know people getting that profit now cause FTA and FTL let people use rewards. 6 months to a year it should be at least 100 profit

If you do it right probably not, but sometime in the future might need a touch-up or two, really not that bad. The paint should hold on to the leather really well just make sure you prep it before painting.

by prepping do you mean using acetone first?

Back
Top Bottom