AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

nope... thats my fault... i posted about it to a new member but it wasn't you. i just double checked. my apologies sir.
So got jammed up last night with wifey and the kids and didn't get to create a new account...my boy had to go return some things to Footaction and Footlocker today - dude was standing in line and the guy in front was returning a pair of 11's. He scooped, used a $15 coupon and now I'm gonna wear them home tonight (in my suit). was meant to be.

So got jammed up last night with wifey and the kids and didn't get to create a new account...my boy had to go return some things to Footaction and Footlocker today - dude was standing in line and the guy in front was returning a pair of 11's. He scooped, used a $15 coupon and now I'm gonna wear them home tonight (in my suit). was meant to be.

:nthat:

Touchdown. Gorgeous colorway.

4504B7B0-14C9-4EF0-A4DF-337C8DC0BE1E.jpeg

Nice pics today. These are looking clean.
My SNKRS early access pair arrives tomorrow too..

Finally got my size today from FTL. Gotta say, these aren't as good as the bred toes quality wise. I'm not really a picky person, but it's so noticeable. Perhaps I will custom these afterall

BB1EEDDE-C922-420A-A0BB-1625F6D914E5.jpeg
Straight to feet. Love them.

Back
Top Bottom