AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

They just told me they can't place the order on phone since they can't add to cart lol
Call back and try another rep. some are just lazy or clueless. Luckily homie that helped me knew what was up and I was off the phone with him in like 3min, just got my order confirmation e-mail also!

Phone orders were good to go early before the "supervisor spread the news not to do it", so if you call now you most likely wont be able to. Had to get in early. My size wasn't available and only needed my size, I could of gotten a different size but chose not to. Just told the lady on the phone forget it lol.

Dudes, it’s done. Just spoke to 5 different reps no joke and they all knew which shoe I wanted and said it is a no call in order, even though the screen doesn’t say it. Lame

I was rejected 3 times by phone! Smh dude checked inventory...12.5 36 pairs left size 13 100 pairs left

It's over now.. I missed it but I don't want two pairs of these and my pair is perfect except for a stitch thing but it's personal preference not a defect.

I'm pissed I missed the Villa restock. I actually was just checking their link last night thinking they may restock. Can anyone tell me if there was a FSR on the villa restock?

Trying to help my cousin who's on vacation cop a size 9 but no more phone orders is going to make this harder. I must have tried 8 different reps between FTL/FTA after placing my original order. Thankful to have gotten in early enough through phone order for my size.

Back
Top Bottom