AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

You also see I only post foot pics on the weekends then, no?
I don’t wear shoes just to say I wore them. I wear them when I feel like it and when I have time.
I feel you, when i worked day shift i had time to wear kicks.. But now not so much... Coming home after midnight cut that out real quick

I feel you, when i worked day shift i had time to wear kicks.. But now not so much... Coming home after midnight cut that out real quick
Yea i feel you. For me, I have to wear button ups and slacks all week and it stinks.
I buy too much to keep up with and I don’t enjoy the pressure of feeling forced to wear my kicks just to say I did it. I’m happier just wearing them when I feel like it.

For the guys who wanted to Frag out the Game Royals, it's 15% off (SPRING15) for everything but kits on www.angelusdirect.com

Just copped some more brushes and black paint.. I also could've made the blue more towards the shade of the actual Frags but that's another paint job for somebody else lol

I'm torn between fragging them and giving them a white tongue. Might have to get two pairs...

I wish I could but I don't enjoy them at all as is. And I already have a white tongue ready to go. And I have a place for this black tongue to go.
For those same reasons I got 2 pairs. I'm not feeling the black tongue as is. I also got a whote tongue ready to be stitched on. Just gota take them to the cobbler

For those same reasons I got 2 pairs. I'm not feeling the black tongue as is. I also got a whote tongue ready to be stitched on. Just gota take them to the cobbler
I went for two but only came up with one. Might grab another down the road. But for now, decisions, decisions.

FYI - posting it’s urgent when it’s not doesn’t pressure for quicker responses.
My bad man, I've been trying to get across to someone how urgent something totally unrelated to this is. Must have spilled over. I do need help though.

$180 for my size on stocks. surprised wish I could still use my 20 off I nevet used for making my account

Quick question how many coats you put on? You think 2 coast would be good enough?
I’d do about 3-4 to be honest. Maybe 5-6 for white

Catch up on some customizing videos, Sneakerhead in the Bay and Vick’s Customs are 2 channels I used for advice

Back
Top Bottom