AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Krylon Matte Finisher is a good product to look into, leaves a more subtle look instead of Angelus' version that's still a little more shiny.

It's a spray instead of liquid though

I dunno if they actually have a pair just sitting there but there's a size 10 on shiekh's app. I clicked on release dates, clicked on shadows to check out the pics of them, right under them it shows games royals. Click on them and it's showing a size 10. Eat up someone. :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_4245.PNG
    IMG_4245.PNG
    748 KB · Views: 11
I don't get how people are selling these so cheap. After StockX takes their percentage off, it will be less than retail. Are people buying it and just selling it right away at a loss? I don't get it.

Well, it's gotta be the "resellers" crapping their pants. Like the guy who is sitting on 70 pairs. Maybe people like that don't want to have their money tied up for years so are willing to sell just to have some cash flow.

for the frag customizers out there, have any of you thought of buying a leather embossing stamp?
if you could get the size right, it would look much better than painting it on.
i found some folks on etsy that make custom ones.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/523009283/custom-leather-brass-stamp-with-steel?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=leather embossing stamp&ref=sr_gallery-1-2

I hope it ain't that deep for most people

I am gonna end up buying real Frags for a little project I'm working on...so don't need the custom anymore

for the frag customizers out there, have any of you thought of buying a leather embossing stamp?
if you could get the size right, it would look much better than painting it on.
i found some folks on etsy that make custom ones.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/523009283/custom-leather-brass-stamp-with-steel?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=leather embossing stamp&ref=sr_gallery-1-2

one of the you tubers who customer the game royals into frags ordered a stamp

For the engraving, I think a personal logo would be dope or something you're into. I thought about the Hieroglyphics logo since it's round and simple. Don't plan to customize yet tho

What is the resell on a DS pair US 10 of these? Might pick a pair up for under retail and hopefully that can subsidize a pair of Shadows.

What is the resell on a DS pair US 10 of these? Might pick a pair up for under retail and hopefully that can subsidize a pair of Shadows.

The price you get for under retail will be close to the price you’ll be able to sell it for. Check StockX

Good to make use of that $20 new account on stockx
I remember when it was $25
It’s gonna keep going down and eventually be gone

Good to make use of that $20 new account on stockx
I remember when it was $25
It’s gonna keep going down and eventually be gone

Yea I was originally going to pass on these. But now I want to double up. The colorway is really nice in hand. Perfect for Spring.

Isn't the New User code tied to shipping address?

Back
Top Bottom