AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Jeez, got too hype that I messed up!l in selecting my size!

I misread the sizes. I got a size 9 in women’s (7.5 men) :frown:

Big tease. Didn't have access from app. Tried the link on desktop, and let me add a size. When checking out, and putting in security code for C.C I get an error message. Please enter a valid email address. [Code: 004F-00000000] error.JPG

Got access. Just pissed I can't use the unique discount code I got back in January I always though that was one of the perks of early access. Oh well. If I hit on footapp I'm gonna pass.

No, I didn't. Clicked the original link, and had NO ACCESS. No message about access or unlock sent.

You did not have access, then you had access. That is literally the same thing that a bunch of people just posted.. they refreshed and then they were given access. The same thing happened to you. It is not a jig .. believe the fairy tale all you want; Im sorry, but it's not real lol. Also, not everyone receives an access message in their inbox. It's not like it used to be where everyone who has access gets that message.

Im not making this up. Just read all the messages here and go back in the B/red Toe thread and you'll see. Not everyone doing what you are doing is having success.......

trying to jig a rep by showing an error msg. Desperate times indeed. Stay tuned for this delayed L.

called this pages ago, bred toes part 2, when no one was hyping these now everyone wants.

NDC is not looking hard enough for our pairs. They still ain't find mine yet! How long I gotta keep refreshing for?

For those who don't have access when they click on unlock, try logging out and then clicking unlock again. Then login when prompted and hopefully you'll be able to get through. It worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom