AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Who in the world buys Jordans for the amazing quality? Go buy you some Botticellis or something if you're that worried about such things.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying trash quality and craftsmanship is alright, but some of y`all act like these are fancy dress shoes or something. They're retros that were originally meant for basketball. Not to mention real quality is gonna cost way more than $160.

So long as they don't kill my feet or start to fall apart upon the first few wears, I ain't trippin over JB quality.

Lol.... let me rephrase. I wonder how the quality on these compares to the recent Jordan 1 releases.

The quality on my 2017 royals is really good..but those are my only 1s

Pic from reddit.. said Nike sent them game royals instead of bred toes

BBFC48DD-C79B-4271-BB6D-0458211C6F94.jpeg

Not a must have for me. Will be a game time decision.

Too close in color to the storm blue for me.

I would be upset if I got those instead of red toes, legitimately.
Not that I don't like them, but its a downgrade imo

I don’t care what anyone says, these are F$$KEN Fuego :nthat::pimp::smokin count me in for 2 pairs!!! Gotta build that FTL & Champs account up again it’s going to reset soon :smh:

Seeing these on the FTL calendar, but not on the champs or FNL. The FA calendar doesn’t have anything past the 19th yet. Would be strange if only FTL got them.

The other stores should have them, they just haven't updated their calendars yet.

Back
Top Bottom