AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

it also depends on what sizes you tryna sell, i go after mostly money sizes.

nope i take them 7.5-9's

I think Im getting more pairs than everyone in here...combined..

im not selling them they are personals bro sorry.

LOL

GettyImages-94167531.jpg

real-net-worth

Why people saying they bricks? Resell prices dropping? I don’t see it. Mid to low 200’s presently

“BRed Toe’s” we’re sitting at $225 before the release date on StockX, & then panic started when people struck out on SNKRS the next morning. All the FTL/FA’s were already done due to the apps reserving pairs... People panicked, & prices went north of $250 by noon. Late in the afternoon prices were climbing to $275/300.

Happy Belated bro, what sucks about getting older is that you see how fast someone can lose their joy in life. Live it up man, buy the shoes you want, celebrate how you want, & most of all be happy. We’re not here for a long time, just a good time! :nthat:

I appreciate it man!

Going to hold my actual opinions ‘til tomorrow, from what I’ve seen they look dope. But, as always it’s a whole different feeling in hand. Can’t wait to go pick them up, probably rock my Storm Blue’s out to the mall. Might even wear those tonight as well! My BT/Banned’s get the most love. Storm Blue’s are the forgotten 1’s in my closet!

For the ppl that missed out wait a bit before you cop. Tomorrow they will probably drop even more when even more broke bois get a hold of them :smh:

Probably just gonna hold my pairs for a while

Back
Top Bottom