AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

A lot of **** is going to sell out this year. Those yellow orches will probably sell out

You guys think these will sit.
I’m hearing yes and no but with the way things are selling now I’m inclined to think they’ll be another hard cop like the bred toes.

You guys think these will sit.
I’m hearing yes and no but with the way things are selling now I’m inclined to think they’ll be another hard cop like the bred toes.

No one here really knows if these will sit. If you followed the Bred Toe thread you saw a lot of folks initially passing on them, then changing their minds on them last minute. A lot of folks ended up paying resale for them because they underestimated the demand and stock levels. If you really want them don't sleep on them and don't let the release locator fool you. The release locator for the Bred Toe's fooled many into thinking that they would be widely available.

I shouldn’t have trouble securing these, but the only thing that might hold me back will be if I work the day of... Then, again they never check ID, I could always send my brother with the app & login in for him.

Last edited:
I just preordered a pair of the Shadow’s. Paid $30 over retail but I need them in my collection. I’m gonna try to get the royals but I don’t want them bad enough if I can’t strike retail I can live without or wait til a restock.

These are like a fragment 2.0. I think alot of people will change their mind and cop closer to RD. I can't wait for these.

With these though we have the benefit of the Tinker 3’s dropping the same day...With any kind of luck that will take at least some of the heat off this pair...At least initially...

F88A46E2-0483-404C-AAF1-8EF07D3FAF6C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom